What we do - charter
Through First Aviation the Group is the UK's largest independent charter airline, flying more than 2.5 million sector passengers to over 50 mid and long-haul destinations worldwide every year. The Group has a wide range of long established relationships with tour operators, from household-names to specialist travel businesses, while the ad-hoc division services the needs of major organisations, corporations and sporting institutions.
What is a "charter" flight?
When tour operators put together the many elements of a holiday (flight, accommodation, car rental, etc.), they lease - or 'charter' - an aircraft from an airline (such as Monarch).
Alternatively, they might decide that they'll charter a plane simply in order to sell the seats to a particular destination - they won't bother with the other parts of the package.
Whatever the service a tour operator requires, as Monarch's business partners, they can count on us to provide superb air travel and excellent attention to detail. That's why - for leading tour operators - Monarch is the carrier of choice. We aim to give their customers the kind of experience that will keep them coming back for more!
Do you want to charter an aircraft?
Perhaps you're a tour operator looking for a charter solution to your flying needs? Or a corporate or private customer wanting to fly a group of people to a product launch or a major sporting occasion? Whatever the style of charter that's appropriate, we've got great experience at answering your needs.
'Inclusive Tour' charter
A dedicated service for tour operators. It offers:
- All requirements from multiple whole aircraft right down to part-charter allocations
- A specialist team always on hand, totally experienced in all aspects of aircraft charter
- Plus, there's valuable customer support in areas such as commercial, product, operations and administration
Ad-hoc and private charter
Monarch can provide tailor-made solutions for corporate or private customers. We can supply:
- Specialist staff to ensure everything runs smoothly from initial enquiry through to completion of the event
- Individual corporate branding opportunities, both at the airport and onboard - with items such as headrest covers, menu cards and napkins
- A bespoke route: dictate your own schedule and destinations
- Completely custom-made menus
- A range of aircraft to choose, from the A320 with 180 seats through to the A330 with 374 seats
To find out more about chartering please visit our sister company First Aviation.
We'd love you to fly with us - but if you're a private customer and want to book direct, please click here to see our scheduled services. (Remember that in our charter business, all seats are sold through tour operators).
Or, if you want to see a comprehensive map of where we fly, with details of tour operators with whom you can book - click here.