what we do - technical support
"Committed to providing tailored, personal solutions to the aerospace industry."
Monarch's engineering division has an exceptional reputation for the training and retention of highly qualified engineers. This resource led to the creation of a division dedicated to providing expert technical support to airlines, third party maintenance organisations and corporate fixed base operations.
Monarch Technical Support Limited (MTSL) is a specialist in the supply of qualified and experienced aircraft engineers of all disciplines - both licensed and unlicensed - and other aerospace-related professionals. They are seasoned in supporting short, medium and long term contracts as well as permanent placements throughout Europe.
The company is:
- Part of one of the UK's largest airline groups with a responsibility to maintain its excellent reputation
- Firmly established as a key provider of personnel and technical solutions to an ever-increasing number of world-class clients
- Able to tailor services to meet the exact requirements of each individual client - whether they need a single engineer or a complete, multi-qualified team for aircraft manufacture, maintenance or modification
- Certified to the international quality management system standard ISO 9001:2000 by Lloyds Register Quality Assurance
- Licensed by the German Labour Office (Landesarbeitsamt) for the provision of labour to clients in Germany
- Founder member of the Federation of Aerospace Support Services (FASS)