Monarch Airlines, Monarch Holidays, Monarch Hotels and Avro Flights all form part of the same organisation ('the Monarch Group' or 'Monarch'). These companies are the Monarch companies behind the core products and services offered on the website www.monarch.co.uk.
Monarch Airlines is a trading name of Monarch Airlines Limited (company number 009077593 and registered address Prospect House, Prospect Way, London Luton Airport, Luton LU2 9NU). Monarch Holidays is a trading name of Cosmos Holidays Ltd (company number 02098654 and registered address Prospect House, Prospect Way, London Luton Airport, Luton LU2 9NU) Monarch Hotels is a trading name of somewhere2stay Limited (company number 02083982 and registered address Prospect House, Prospect Way, London Luton Airport, Luton LU2 9NU). Avro Flights is a trading name of Avro Limited which sells seats on Monarch Airlines charter flights directly to the public (via the Monarch.co.uk website company number 01779584 and registered address Prospect House, Prospect Way, London Luton Airport, Luton LU2 9NU).
The www.monarch.co.uk website is owned, managed and operated by Monarch. Where the terms "we", "us" or "our" are used in these terms and conditions this means Monarch or a specific Monarch Group company as the context dictates and where the terms "you" or "your" are used this means you and the members of your booking party.
These terms and conditions refer only to your use of this website (Monarch.co.uk) and apply to:.
- flights booked via this website that are operated by Monarch Airlines; .
- holidays booked via this website through Monarch Holidays;
- any third party product or service that is offered and purchased via this website.
Please review all applicable terms carefully before using this website. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions in consideration of the access provided to the website (described below). If, during the course of your use of this website, you do not agree with these terms and conditions or any of the terms referred to above, then you are not permitted to and agree not to use or access this website.
For further information about Monarch and our services, you may find it helpful to read through our FAQS.
1. Permitted use of this website
Your use of this website is personal to you. We provide this website solely to allow you to view the availability of the products and services offered by us and selected third party service providers.
You are responsible for keeping all login information (e.g. user names and passwords) and any booking data (e.g. booking references and travel itinerary) confidential.
You may permit a family member, friend or colleague to access this website on your behalf by providing your login details or booking data to such person, provided:
- you have obtained the consent of any other persons whose booking data or personal data may be accessible with your login details or booking data; and - you accept full responsibility for any acts or omissions of that person (who accesses this website using your login details or booking data), whether or not such access has actually been authorised by you.
You must not, at any time, permit access to or use of this website (or any data, information or databases on or obtained from it) by any commercial entity or other organisation that provides a service to the public.
2. Changes to this site and these terms and conditions
We aim to update our site regularly and may make changes to the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site or close it indefinitely with no prior notice or liability to you. We may also modify these terms and conditions at any time, such modification to be effective immediately upon our posting of the modified terms and conditions on this website. Your continued access or use of this website shall be treated as your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
3. Our liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law we expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms that might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- any liability for any direct, indirect, consequential loss or damage incurred by any use in connection with this website or in connection with the use, inability to use or results of the use of this website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it; and any loss of profit, income, revenue or anticipating savings,
whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Any software products downloaded from any section of this website or via a link pointed to by this website are downloaded and used entirely at the user’s risk.
4. Information about you and your visits to our site
5. Proprietary rights
All data, information and databases, the appearance, organisation and layout of this website, underlying software code and data are subject to the trade marks, copyright, database rights and other registered and unregistered intellectual property rights owned either by us or our licensors.
Unless otherwise permitted under these terms and conditions, you must not modify, copy, alter, publish, distribute, sell or otherwise transfer (in whole or in part) any data, information or databases on this website (or the underlying software code or data).
6. Prohibited uses
You may only use this website in accordance with these terms and conditions, applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice.
You agree that you must not use this website:
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to ‘screen scrape’ any automated algorithm, device, method, system, software or manual process to access, use, search, copy, monitor or extract any data, information or databases on this website (except with Monarch’s express written consent);
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material (spam);
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of this website in contravention of these terms and conditions;
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of this website;
- any equipment or network on which this website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of this website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- not to use our brand names, trade marks or any other intellectual property owned by us or any of our affiliated companies.
7. Monarch remedies for breach
Without prejudice to our other rights and remedies (at law or otherwise), we reserve the right to:
- cancel your bookings and purchases without reference or refund to you; and/or
- deny you access to this website,
where we believe (in our sole discretion) that you (or a person who accessed this website on your behalf) are in breach of these terms and conditions.
8. Linking to other websites
Where this website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You may only link to this website with our express written consent. We reserve the right to withdraw our consent at any time to a link that (in our sole discretion) is inappropriate.
You agree to indemnify us from any liability loss, claim and expense (including reasonable legal fees) related to any breach by you of these terms and conditions (including any breach by any person who accesses this website using your login details or booking data).
10. Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to this website, although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these terms and conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
11. Your concerns
If you have any concerns about any material that appears on this website then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org