From 28 October 2014 all scheduled flights operated by Monarch Airlines Limited will be sold by First Aviation Limited or its agents.
In order to act as First Aviation’s agent, under the ATOL Regulations, all travel businesses must act in accordance with a written agency agreement with First Aviation. Furthermore, all businesses acting as a Flight-Plus Arranger or selling packages that are put together by the business and where the holiday includes a Monarch flight must have their own ATOL.
If you wish to act as First Aviation’s agent, please take the following steps in order to ensure your compliance with the ATOL Regulations:
1. Download the Agency Agreement here
2. Insert the date at the top of the agreement.
3. Complete the details of your agency in the heading, the signature clause and at the top of
4. Print out, sign and return to us either by post to First Aviation ATOL Agency Sales, Prospect House,
Prospect Way, London Luton Airport, Luton LU2 9NU or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. We will then sign the agreement and return it to you.