Agency Agreements for Airline Ticket Agents
Under the Civil Aviation (Air Travel Organisers' Licensing) Regulations 2012, as from 30 April 2012, if you are an agent booking a flight for a consumer, you must either:
(1) Have your own ATOL and issue an ATOL Certificate to the consumer; or
(2) Have a written agency agreement in place with us; or
(3) With the consumer's authorisation, use the consumer's credit or debit card to pay for the flight seat.
In accordance with these regulations, we have prepared an agency agreement for you to complete to assist you with compliance issues under the new regulations. You should also clearly state on all invoices and receipts issued in respect of flight seats where you act as a ticket agent for Monarch Airlines Limited that "this flight is not protected under the ATOL scheme."
Please can you take the following steps:
1. Download the Airline Ticket Agent's Agreement here
2. Insert the date at the top of the agreement.
3. Complete the details of your agency in the heading, clause 17.1 and the signature clause
4. Print out, sign and return to us either by post to Sales and Distribution, Monarch Airlines Limited, Prospect House, Prospect Way, London Luton Airport, Bedfordshire LU2 9NU or scan and send by email to email@example.com
5. We will then sign the agreement and return it to you.