Azuline Mar Amantis Hotel Introduction
This welcoming and friendly complex has a terrific location in San Antonio Bay, so you are never too far from the resort's night-life, shops, bars and restaurants. Consisting of two buildings - one of which looks out towards the sea - the other tucked away in gardens 100 metres away across a small road, the complex has a great pool scene. One of the swimming pools is bordered by a sun terrace adorned with sunbeds and parasols. Facing the sea, you can top up your tan in comfort, whilst making the most of the sea views. The complex scores well on facilities too. With a gym, minigolf, a play area and two separate pools for the kids. There's also a snack bar, bars in both hotels and a restaurant which both buildings make use of. After dinner, the atmosphere steps up a gear, so if you can't face the short stroll into lively San Antonio Bay, stick around and enjoy the on-site entertainment. As the sun goes down you can also make the most of watching the amazing and infamous Ibizan sunset views. As for accommodation, rooms are well-furnished. They all come with satellite TV's and air-conditioning ensuring a comfortable stay. Away from the sun and night-life, if you are after places to go, the island has plenty. Hop on a water taxi right in front of the complex and visit San Antonio Town, or go a little further to Ibiza Town or the Hippy Market near Es Cana.
Azuline Mar Amantis Hotel Facilities
• Hotel room for up to 4 adults consist of
• Twin beds
• Bath, shower and wc
• Satellite TV
• Safety deposit box
• Table tennis
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Full board with buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snacks available from the salon bar 10.30am-6.30pm. Ice-cream available 10am-11pm.
• Drinks: Locally produced alcoholic and soft drinks including coffee and tea available from selected bars 10am-11pm. Afternoon tea and coffee available 10am - 11pm.
• Activities: Archery, rifle-shooting and darts (over 18 years). Table tennis, volleyball, water polo, French bowls, aerobics and minigolf.
• Entertainment: Daily day and evening entertainment programme including shows, magicians, Spanish Flamenco, live music and dancing.
• Daily day and evening entertainment programme
• Live music
• 2 swimming pools (1 in each building)
• FREE sunbeds and parasols
• Laundry service available
• Internet and WiFi access
• Lounge with games area
• 2 separate children's pools (1 in each building)
• Play area
• FREE cots
• Nearest beach: 1 building directly on the beach; S'Estanol Beach 100 metres; Es Pouet 150 metres
• Centrally located
• 294 rooms
• Child age: 2-12 years
• Official rating: 3 star
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Buffet-style restaurant (in seafront building)
• Snack bar
• Bars (1 in each building)