Marina Corfu Hotel Introduction
Set in a peaceful area, on the edge of the Cristaline Beach in the Cala Egos area of Cala d’Or (three kilometres away), the Marina Corfu exudes a warm and friendly family atmosphere. Thanks to a swimming pool, fantastic sea views and a numerous supply of on-site facilities and entertainment these two adjacent sister hotels are sure to hit the right balance between tranquillity and fun. Guests maybe accommodated in either hotel, and some facilities including the pools and sun terrace are shared. NB: The Marina Corfu may not be suitable for guests with walking difficulties who may find access to the beach difficult.
Marina Corfu Hotel Facilities
• Hotel room for up to 4 (max 3 adults/2 children) consists of
• Twin beds
• 3rd bed is a sofa bed (child only)
• 4th bed is a fold-up bed
• Bath, shower and wc
• Satellite TV (news, Eurosport and local channels)
• Safety deposit box
• Balcony or terrace
• Table tennis
• Tennis court
• Racquet and ball equipment for hire
• Archery (over 18 years)
• "Urb Cala Egos,Cala D'or,Majorca,,00 34 971 657600"
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Full board with buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snacks available from 10.30am-6pm.
• Drinks: Locally produced soft drinks, tea and coffee and selected alcoholic drinks including beer, wine and spirits from 10am-midnight. Afternoon tea and coffee.
• Activities: Volleyball, football and pool games.
• For Children: Ice lollies and ice-cream 10am-midnight.
• Entertainment: Regular day and evening entertainment. Regular live acts and in-house entertainment.
• Swimming pool (1 swimming pool is situated in each hotel)
• FREE sunbeds and parasols
• Section of the main swimming pool
• Kids' buffet (in each hotel)
• High chairs
• FREE cots
• On the beach
• Main resort area: Cala d’Or: 3 kms, 100 metres to shops, bars, restaurants and a night café
• 214 rooms (Corfu); 163 rooms (Skorpios)
• Child age: 2-12 years
• Lifts: 4
• Telephone no: 00 34 971 657600 / 151
• Official rating: 3 star
• Resort Service Hotel
Key Facts Notes
• :Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Buffet-style restaurant ( 1 situated in each hotel)
• Dinner dress code: long trousers to be worn
• Pool bar serving snacks
• Lounge bar with satellite TV (English news and Eurosport)