Ola Club Maioris Hotel Introduction
With great facilities and a serene spot, the Ola Club Maioris stands out from the crowd. A contemporary looking hotel, it lies in a wooded residential area right in Puig de Ross just paces from bars, restaurants and shops. It's also just 800 metres away from a rocky cove, and a few kilometres away from the El Arenal with its beaches and lively night-life. Sitting in lovely palm-fringed gardens, the hotel has all the accessories you'd expect, including sunbeds and parasols, plus two fantastic swimming pools with water-jets and one featuring a Jacuzzi. There's a pool bar on the side too, serving cocktails, drinks and snacks. The list of activities here will keep you on the go. On the sports side you've got a tennis court, a minigolf course, as well as pool activities and football. The kids' will be kept busy too with their own swimming pool. Not only is there a kids club, there's plenty of activities throughout the day and a mini-disco come early evening. You'll be just as impressed rooms. Each is well-equipped with a satellite TV and balcony. Add a buffet restaurant, evening entertainment, a friendly service and free transport to the beach six times a week, and into Palma once a week and you've the perfect base for a fun-filled holiday.
Ola Club Maioris Hotel Facilities
• Hotel room for up to 4 (max 3 adults/1 child) consists of
• Twin beds
• Extra bed
• Bath, shower and wc
• Satellite TV
• Safety deposit box (charge)
• Air-conditioning (June-Sept and dependant on weather conditions)
• Sole occupancy available at a supplement
• Games room
• Table tennis
• Multi-purpose sports court
• French boules
• 2 tennis courts
• Bicycle hire available
• San Antem 18-hole golf course, 10 kms away and Maioris golf course 900 metres away (under separate management)
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Full board with buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. Theme nights. Show cooking. Cold snacks 10.30am-11pm. Afternoon tea, coffee & cakes.
• Drinks: Locally produced alcoholic drinks including whisky, vodka, gin, brandy, rum, beer, sangria, wine, soft drinks including tea, coffee, water and juices 10.30am-11pm.
• Activities: Volleyball, aqua aerobics, aerobics, water polo, 5-a-side football and minigolf. Rifle and pistol shooting and archery (over 18 years).
• Children: Ice-cream available 10.30am-11pm.
• Entertainment: Regular day and evening entertainment.
• £ FREE underwater dive class in the hotel pool (weather permitting, on selected dates)
• £ Honeymooners receive a FREE bottle of sparkling wine
• £ Long Stay discounts (15 days+) available on request
• 2 swimming pools with water-jets, and 1 with Jacuzzi
• FREE sunbeds and parasols
• 2 TV lounges
• Internet and WiFi access
• Laundry facilities available
• FREE shuttle bus to the beach 6 times a week and twice a week to Palma
• Separate children's pool
• Hotel kids' club 4-12 years)
• Hotel teens' club (13-16 years, during July and August)
• Nearest beach: rocky cove 800 metres
• Main resort area: 250 metres
• Lifts: 2 (per block)
• Child age: 2-14 years
• Official rating: 4 star
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Buffet-style restaurant
• Dinner dress code applies: no swim wear permitted