Sol Katmandu Park & Resort Introduction
With unlimited access to the Katmandu Park® - a theme park - packed with a splash park, soft play area interactive attractions, 4D experiences, an upside down house with ice cave and plenty more fun activities for adults and children alike, this complex is a great choice for a fun-filled holiday. The location is pretty great too. First of all it's just a short stroll away from a sandy beach, so you'll be sinking your feet into golden sand in next to no time. What's more it's located close to many shops, bars, restaurants and entertainment. As for the hotel itself, it's bright and cheerful with comfortable public areas, rooms and chilled-out swimming pool areas. A selection of bars including a lobby bar offers a restful respite where you can enjoy a drink or two.
Sol Katmandu Park & Resort Facilities
• Hotel room for up to 3 adults consists of
• Double bed or twin beds
• Extra bed
• Bath or shower and wc
• Satellite LCD TV
• Sole occupancy and Family rooms with French balcony, sofa bed or rooms with bunk beds and terrace for up to 4 (min/max 2 adults/2 children) available at a supplement
• Katmandu Park® Exclusive FREE pass to play every day at Katmandu Park where unexpected adventure and attractions await
• Play Pass benefits incude:
• Enjoy unlimited access throughout length of stay to:
• THE HOUSE – Where reality is an illusion and legends come to life!
• NEW! KATLANTIS Splash Park* – Get soaked at the islands only mythical Splash Park for buckets of non-stop fun!
• NEW! KATLANTIS Soft Play Adventure* – Run, climb and slide in a hidden kingdom under the sea where kids rule!
• 4D EXPERIENCE – Soar through high flying adventures and 4D Fun!
• DESPERADOS – Saddle up for a galloping blast to save the day!
• ZOMBIES! XD DARK RIDE** – Battle the walking dead to save the world!
• LOS BANDITOS XD DARK RIDE - Conquer mutant cowboy robots in a battle race to the finish! After 6pm receive a 50% discount off the door price on any single ticketed attractions.
• Upgrade to PLAY PASS GOLD at the park for just an additional 2.50 euros per person, per night of stay to get the unlimited access to all attractions until closing! Your upgrade adds entry to THE ASYLUM**, MINI GOLF and NEW! K3 CLIMB** for even more fun and thrills—a 320 euros combined value per day per family of four.
• * KATLANTIS Splash Park and Soft Play Adventure include 90 minutes of play per attraction per day. Height and age restrictions may apply. Water attractions are subject to weather conditions.
• **Zombies, The Asylum and K3 Climb recommended for ages 12+
• Play Pass Conditions: Height and age restrictions may apply. Splash Park is subject to weather conditions (available from May till the end of September). XD Dark Ride Zombies, The Asylum and K3 Climb are recommended for ages 12+
All Inclusive means
• Upgrade to All Incluisve and receive:
• Meals: Full board with buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. Italian and TexMex à la carte restaurants open for dinner (June-Sept). A selection of hot and cold snacks 10.30am-1pm, 3pm-6.30pm and 9.30pm-11pm. A selection of ice-cream available 10am-midnight.
• Drinks: A selection of locally produced alcoholic drinks and a selection of cocktails and non-alcoholic hot and cold drinks including concentrated juices 10am-midnight. A selection of hot and cold drinks and selected juices (excluding fresh fruit juice) available during breakfast. Locally produced house wine, beer and a selection of soft drinks including water served at lunchtime 1pm-3pm and dinnertime 6pm-9pm
• Evening entertainment
Katmandu Park® is a mythical interactive adventure packed with new generation thrills, laughs and amazement for everyone!
• Guests receive unlimited and FREE access throughout length of stay to a variety of attractions of the Katmandu Park including: new Katlantis Splash Park with buckets of non-stop fun (June-Sept); multi-level soft play adventure (just for children); journey through The House where reality is an illusion; epic 4D encounters - thrilling adventure that puts you right in the centre of all the action; XD Dark Ride where you will have to battle the walking dead and conquer an army of cowboy robots; and Desperados where you will compete with family and friends in an intrepid adventure through Wild Wild West.
• *That's not all, there's even more fun.... the Play Pass Gold includes the 5D haunted adventure in the Asylum; enjoy putt-and-play safari in Expedition Golf, discover all new K3 Mountain Battle where you will climb through obstacles, master rope lines, brave a giant rope swing or death drop down in this 16m-high mega challenge!
• VIP reception at the park for hotel guests
• *Extra charge
• 3 swimming pools
• FREE sunbeds and parasols
• Pool towel service
• FREE WiFi access throughout
• Separate children's pool
• Hotel kids' club (8 months-4 years and 5-12 years)
• Underwater themed soft play zone (1-4 years and 5-12 years)
• Splash park
• Excursions to the Katmandu Park
• Katmandu character breakfast
• FREE cots
• Nearest beach: 250 metres (Magaluf Beach); 400 metres (Palma Nova Beach)
• Nearest resort: 200 metres
• 404 rooms
• Lift: 4
• Child age: 2-11 years
• Official rating: 4 star
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Themed buffet-style restaurant
• A la carte restaurants (available for dinner including Italian and TexMex)
• Show cooking
• Smart/casual dress code applies (no swim-wear permitted)
• Snack bar
• Pool bar
• Lobby bar
• Sweet shop