THE FERGUS Magaluf Resort Introduction
Designed for young adults over the age of 16 years and perfectly placed 250 metres from the beach and a short distance away from the biggest club in Magaluf, BCM, this fun-packed hotel complex achieves just the right balance between fun and convenience and backs it up with a lively choice of on-site amenities and entertainment such as pre-pool BCM parties and tickets to DJ nights, you’ll find the best atmosphere, music and DJ’s of the moment. THE FERGUS Magaluf Resort combines The Fergus Barracuda Hotel and the Fergus Pax Hotel, and couldn't be in a better spot for sampling the lively attractions that Magaluf. You can take part in the pre-parties that BCM organises at THE FERGUS Magaluf Resort before heading out to BCM itself. All you have to do is take a short stroll and you'll land yourself right in the buzzing centre of resort - home to numerous shops, bars, restaurants and lively nightlife. As for the complex itself, it's modern, cheery and, best of all, boasts a fun-filled adult only holiday ambience that continues throughout the complex. You’ve also got the option of reserving a Fun4U theme room for stag and hen parties. NB. During high season the hotel can get lively, so it is not suitable for guests seeking a quiet holiday. THE FERGUS Magaluf Resort only accepts adults over 16 years.
NB: Guests will be allocated in either hotel.
THE FERGUS Magaluf Resort Facilities
• Hotel room for up to 3 adults consists of
• Twin beds
• Extra bed
• Bath, shower and wc
• Safety deposit box (charge)
• Balcony or terrace
• Sole occupancy available at a supplement
• Fun4U stag/hen rooms with exclusive discounts available at a supplement
• Pool table
• Table tennis (deposit required)
• Tennis court
• Watersports available from Magaluf Beach (under separate management)
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Full board with buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. Theme restaurant, asian fusion style available for lunch and dinner. Hot and cold snacks available in the restaurant 10.30am-6pm, all day brunch. 24 hour snack and drinks corner.
• Drinks: Locally produced soft drinks, tea, coffee and alcoholic drinks including beer, wine and spirits 10am-midnight in the lounge bar and 10.30am-6pm in the pool bar.
• Activities: Water polo and pool games, outdoor sports and others.
• Entertainment: Regular day and evening entertainment. Shows, animation, theme nights, in-house entertainers. Weekly theme parties. Pool party daily with DJ's. Live music. Go-go’s and dancers special performances.
• Regular day and evening entertainment
• Shows and animation
• Theme nights
• In-house entertainers
• Weekly theme parties
• Pool party daily with DJ's
• Live music
• Go-go’s and dancers special performances
• 3 swimming pools
• FREE sunbeds and parasols
• Lounge with TV
• FREE WiFi access in the lounge
• Nearest beach: across a road down steps/steep slope or 250 metres away
• Main resort area: 500 metres
• 425 rooms (in 2 buildings)
• Lifts: 2 (in 1 block); 3 (2nd block)
• Adult only; adults over 16 years
• Official rating: 3 star
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• 2 buffet-style restaurants
• 2 pool bars serving snacks
• 2 bars