Ola Hotel Bermudas Introduction
This welcoming and friendly hotel has a terrific location in Palma Nova, so you are never too far from the resort's shops, bars, restaurants and lively nightlife. Spend your days relaxing around the pool area - surrounded by sunbeds, you can top up your tan in comfort. It's easy to see why this hotel is a popular choice as there are numerous on-site activities and entertainment including minigolf, football and table tennis. When you're ready for a day at the beach make a beeline for the golden sands of Palma Nova, just a short stroll away. If getting out and about is on the agenda, hop on a bus available close by and visit the island's cosmopolitan capital Palma, or go a little further inland and explore Majorca's rugged interior. With everything you might need for the perfect sunshine escape, the Ola Bermudas offers great value-for-money.
Ola Hotel Bermudas Facilities
• Hotel room for up to 4 (max 3 adults/1 child) consists of
• Twin beds
• Extra bed
• Bath, shower and wc
• Satellite TV
• Hairdryer (available on request from reception)
• Air-conditioning (June-Sept, available at selected hours)
• Safety deposit box (charge)
• Sole occupancy and recently refurbished Superior rooms for up to 4 (max 2 adults/2 children or 3 adults/1 child, minimum 3 adults) available at a supplement
• Multi-purpose sports court
• 5-a-side football
• Watersports available on the beach (under separate management)
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Full board with buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cold snacks available 10.30am-11pm. Afternoon tea, coffee and cakes available 3pm-6pm.
• Drinks: Locally produced alcoholic drinks including whisky, vodka, gin, brandy, rum, beer, sangria and wine and non-alcoholic soft drinks including tea, coffee, water and juices available 10.30am-11pm. Locally produced wine, water and soft drinks served during meal times.
• Activities: Multi-purpose sports court for tennis. Table tennis, water polo, volleyball and beach volleyball. Rifle and pistol shooting (over 18 years). Archery (over 18 years).
• Children: Ice-cream available 10.30am-11pm.
• Daily day and evening entertainment
• £ Honeymooners receive a FREE bottle of sparkling wine
• Swimming pool
• FREE sunbeds and parasols
• Lounge with TV
• Internet and WiFi access
• Separate children's pool
• Hotel kids' club (4-12 years)
• Hotel teenagers' club (13-16 years, July and August)
• Nearest beach: 150 metres
• Main resort area: 200 metres
• 126 rooms
• Child age: 2-12 years
• Official rating: 3 star
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Buffet-style restaurant
• Theme night once a week
• Pool bar serving snacks
• Lounge bar