Riu Playa Park Hotel Introduction
Should you wish to unwind in pleasant surroundings, this hotel is the ideal choice. The hotel boasts a good range of facilities to partake in, and there are two inviting swimming pools - one with children's section - to indulge in. Lazy days are best spent soaking up the warm Spanish sunshine on the spacious pool terrace, a perfect place to relax with an ice cold drink or you can take advantage of the on-site amenities. When you're ready for a day at the beach, make a beeline for the golden sands just a short stroll away and once there you'll find a long stretch of sand and plenty of watersports to try out! When you feel like a change of scenery, hop on a bus available close by and visit the cosmopolitan capital, Palma. The Riu Playa Park offers great value-for-money.
Riu Playa Park Hotel Facilities
• Hotel room for up to 3 adults consists of
• Twin beds
• Extra bed
• Bath and wc
• Satellite TV
• Safety deposit box
• Central heating (winter)
• Air-conditioning (summer)
• Most rooms have a balcony
• Sole occupancy available at a supplement
• Bicycle hire available nearby (under separate management)
• Bicycle storage room
• Watersports available on the beach throughout summer (under separate management)
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Full board with buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. Theme buffet twice a week.
• Drinks: Locally produced alcoholic drinks and non-alcoholic drinks available from the lounge and snack bar at selected times of the day until midnight. Afternoon coffee, tea and cakes 4pm-5.30pm.
• Activities: Table tennis, volleyball court and French bowls.
• Entertainment: Regular evening entertainment including shows and live music.
• 2 swimming pools
• FREE sunbeds and parasols
• Heated indoor swimming pool (winter)
• Lounge with card games area and TV
• WiFi and internet access
• Section of one of the main swimming pools
• Entertainment (29 March - 1 April and 15 June - 31 August)
• Nearest beach: 350 metres
• Main resort area: 100 metres; Palma: 12 km
• 362 rooms
• Child age: 2-12 years
• Official rating: 3 star
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Buffet-style restaurant
• Show cooking
• Pool bar (summer)
• Lounge bar (winter)