Club Hotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort Introduction
If you're looking to get-away-from-it-all, then the Club Hotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort will prove the perfect choice for a relaxing break. Set in a peaceful spot - right on the sea and beachfront - it's the ideal choice for a sunshine escape. With tastefully decorated rooms and a high standard of accommodation, the hotel belongs to the Riu chain, where high standards of service, daytime activities and evening entertainment are guaranteed. Spend lazy days soaking up the sun with a drink beside one of the pools, whilst enjoying the views from the sun terraces. You should make the most of the peaceful unrivalled beachfront location here, as this hotel hits the right balance for a great all inclusive holiday..
Club Hotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort Facilities
• Hotel room for up to 2 adults consists of
• Twin beds
• Bath and wc
• Satellite TV
• Safety deposit box
• Air-conditioning (high season)
• Balcony or terrace
• Garden, pool or dune view rooms (in separate annexe)
• Family rooms (in the annexe building) for up to 4 adults, Sea view rooms (main building) and Sole occupancy available at a supplement
• Pool table
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Full board with buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snacks 12.30pm-3.30pm. Daily afternoon tea and cakes 3.30pm-5.30pm. Weekly theme nights.
• Drinks: Locally produced alcoholic, soft drinks, tea, coffee and water 10.30am-2am.
• Activities: Tennis court.
• Children: Ice-cream 1pm-5.30pm.
• Entertainment: Regular Riu entertainment team with organised activities programme, music and night-time entertainment. Daily disco open until 2am, 6 nights a week - entrance and drinks included. Regular evening entertainment.
• £ Christmas and New Year gala meals included
• 2 swimming pools (heated during the winter)
• Internet and WiFi access
• Separate children's pool
• FREE cots
• On the beach/'Grandes Playa' sand dunes
• Main resort area: 5 kms
• 401 rooms (main building); 413 rooms (annexe building)
• Lifts: 3
• Child age: 2-12 years
• Official rating: 3 star
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Buffet-style restaurant
• Pool bar serving snacks