Maspalomas Oasis Club Apartments Introduction
Sun and relaxation are all very much on the agenda at this great complex. Situated in a quiet area, not too far from the Sahara-like sand dunes, the Maspalomas Oasis Club has all the essential ingredients for a marvellous holiday in pleasant surroundings. With a good choice of facilities all under one roof, whether you're looking to participate in the action-packed animation, unwind by enjoying a drink or two in the pool bar or if you simply wish to soak up the warm sunshine, it's all covered here! Adults and children alike will love splashing around in the superb swimming pools and there are friendly staff on-hand to cater for your every need. Enjoying a peaceful location, the Maspalomas Oasis Club is ideally placed for relaxation, however if you're seeking out holiday essentials, the local shops, bars and restaurants are a short distance away. That's not all, you're a short stroll away from a shopping centre, and also conveniently located for reaching a waterpark and a funfair. Or perhaps you fancy a round of golf? If so the complex is close to an 18-hole course.
Maspalomas Oasis Club Apartments Facilities
• Duplex-style one bedroom bungalow for up to 4 (max 3 adults/1 child) consists of
• Twin bedroom
• Lounge area with sofa bed
• Bath, shower and wc
• 2 cooking rings
• Satellite TV (charge)
• Balcony or terrace
• Maid service 5 times a week
• Sole occupancy available at a supplement
• Table tennis
• Multi-purpose sports court
• 18-hole course 1 km away (under separate management)
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Full board with buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner served in the main restaurant. Snacks available from the restaurant 11am-12 midday and 4pm-5pm. Afternoon tea and coffee with cakes and pastries from 4pm-5pm.
• Drinks: Locally produced alcoholic drinks and non-alcoholic drinks including coffee, tea, juices, cocktails and liquors available from the pool bar 11am-11pm.
• Activities: Darts (over 18 years). Beach volleyball.
• Children: Occasional daytime entertainment programme.
• Entertainment: Regular day and evening entertainment 6 times a week including animation and games.
• Regular day and evening entertainment (summer)
• Animation and games (summer)
• £ Christmas and New Year gala meals included
• Swimming pool (heated 1st Nov - 31st March)
• FREE sunbeds and parasols
• Internet and WiFi access
• Safety deposit box available from reception
• FREE courtesy bus to Maspalomas Beach
• Separate children's pool
• Nearest beach: 2.5 kms
• Main resort area: 1 km
• Nearest supermarket: 100 metres
• 100 apartments
• Child age: 2-14 years
• Official rating: 2 star
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Buffet-style restaurant
• Pool bar