Paradise Costa Taurito Hotel Introduction
With great panoramic views of the Paradise Resort and a beach close by, the adult only Paradise Costa Taurito combines a laid-back atmosphere with a great setting. The Paradise Costa Taurito makes quite the first impression. Outside, a swimming pool is surrounded by an equally good terrace, so there are plenty of sunbathing spots. If peace and tranquillity is top of your list though, head to the garden. An oasis of green, it's the perfect chill-out zone. When it comes to mealtimes, there's plenty on offer. The hotel's main restaurant puts on buffets three times a day, complete with show-cooking and there's a pool bar and piano bar available for refreshing drinks. Finally, if getting out and about is on the agenda, why not hop on a local bus which will take you into the centre of Puerto Mogan. The Paradise Costa Taurito forms part of the Paradise Resort - also known as the Lago Oasis water leisure park - which includes a swimming pool with water flumes, various waterslides and more.
NB. The Paradise Costa Taurito Hotel is adult-only from November-April.
Paradise Costa Taurito Hotel Facilities
• Hotel room for up to 3 adults consists of
• Twin beds
• Extra bed
• Bath or shower and wc
• Satellite TV (charge)
• Safety deposit box (charge)
• Balcony or terrace
• Sole occupancy available at a supplement
• 2 tennis courts, 2 paddle tennis courts, squash, minigolf, spa and gym (all located at Paradise Resort)
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Full board with buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snacks available from the pool bar 10.30am-1pm and 3pm-5pm.
• Drinks: Locally produced selected alcoholic drinks including beer and wine and non alcoholic drinks including water, juices, tea and coffee until 11pm. Soft drinks, locally produced beer and wine served during meal times.
• Activities: FREE entrance to the Lago Oasis waterpark.
• Entertainment: Regular day and evening entertainment including live music and shows (located in Taurito Paradise Resort leisure park).
• Disco (located in Paradise Resort leisure park)
• £ Christmas and New Year gala meals included
• Swimming pool
• FREE sunbeds and parasols at the hotel pool
• Chill-out terrace
• Waterpark including various waterslides; bowl slide, bodyslides, side winder and 2 kamikaze slides (located in Paradise Resort)
• Internet and WiFi access
• TV area
• Summer only (May-October)
• Separate children's pool
• Playground, hotel mini club (4-8 years), maxi club (8-12 years) and teen club (12-18 years) and mini-disco (all located in Paradise Resort)
• Kids' buffet/designated restaurant area
• FREE cots
• Nearest beach: Taurito Beach 200 metres
• Main resort area: Puerto Mogan 5 kms
• 96 rooms
• Lifts: 2
• Adults only: 16 years plus (Nov-Apr); 2-12 years (May-Oct)
• Official rating: 4 star
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Buffet-style restaurant
• Show cooking
• Pool bar serving snacks
• Lobby bar
• Weekly theme night