Barcelo Margaritas Hotel Introduction
A popular and well-run hotel for all ages in an ideal location, the Barceló Margaritas is a stone's throw away from the Gran Chapparal commercial centre offering shops, bars, cafés and night-life. There is a daily courtesy bus service which runs to the sandy Playa del Ingles beach, just under two kilometres away and Maspalomas beach about three kilometres away. By day, there's plenty to keep you entertained and at night the entertainment moves up a gear with regular shows. On the other hand if you want to venture out the lively attractions of Playa del Ingles are all close at hand. With everything you might need for the perfect sunshine escape, the Barceló Margaritas is a great choice!
Barcelo Margaritas Hotel Facilities
• Hotel room for up to 3 adults consists of
• Twin beds
• Folding beds
• Minibar (on request)
• Safety deposit box
• Bath/shower and wc
• Air-conditioning/central heating
• Table tennis
• Pool table
• Floodlit tennis court
• Rifle-shooting (16 years and over)
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Full board with buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snacks available from midday-6pm (excluding lunchtime). Theme dinners twice a week.
• Drinks: Locally produced alcoholic drinks and soft drinks 10am-11pm. Coffee, tea and cakes 4pm-5pm. Ice cream 3pm-6pm.
• Activities: Tennis court (reservation required, exludes floodlights), water polo, aqua gym, aerobics, bowls, table tennis, minigolf, shuffleboard, and football. Rifle-shooting (16 years and over).
• Entertainment: Regular day and evening entertainment for all ages including competitions, shows, bingo and games.
• Transport: FREE shuttle bus to and from Playa del Ingles or Maspalomas.
• Regular day and evening entertainment
• 2 swimming pools
• Naturist rooftop solarium (over 18 years)
• TV room
• Laundry service
• FREE shuttle bus to the beach (8 times a day) and Maspalomas sand dunes (4 times a day)
• WiFi access
• 2 separate children's pools
• Kids' club (4-12 years, children under 5 years are to be supervised by an adult)
• High chairs (in restaurant)
• Nearest beach: 2 kms
• Main resort area: 400 metres
• 490 rooms
• Lifts: 7
• Child age: 2-12 years
• Official rating: 4 star
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Buffet-style restaurant
• Vegetarian meals available
• Twice weekly theme dinners
• 2 pool bars serving snacks
• £ Christmas and New Year gala meals included