Servatur Waikiki Hotel Introduction
If you're seeking easy-going, friendly and enjoyable accommodation with fine facilities in an upbeat area, then the Servatur Waikiki Hotel will fit the bill. Located in five small towers, set in well-kept gardens this hotel offers something for every mood. If, for example, you're in the mood for doing very little, there's the choice between the swimming pool or the on-site activities. The former is home to swaying palms, sunbeds and parasols, and comes complete with a pool bar serving drinks and snacks. It would be a trouble-free decision if it wasn't for the fact there's two tennis courts, volleyball and a salon bar to while away your time. Either way, you can be unwinding in the sun within minutes of leaving the comfort of your bedroom. The Servatur Waikiki Hotel is a haven of fun and lively activity, and when you feel like getting out and about you're close to the Kasbah and Metro Commercial centres where you'll find bars, clubs, lively night-life, restaurants and shops.
Servatur Waikiki Hotel Facilities
• Hotel room for up to 3 adults consists of
• Twin beds
• Folding bed
• Satellite TV
• Minifridge (charge)
• Safety deposit box
• Bath or shower and wc
• Ceiling fan
• Balcony or terrace
• Sole occupancy available at a supplement
• Table football
• Card games area
• Watersports available from the beach (under separate management)
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Full board with buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snacks available from 12.30pm-4.30pm. Coffee and cakes 3.30pm-5.30pm.
• Drinks: Locally produced alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, tea and coffee available from 10.30am-midnight.
• Activities: 2 tennis courts (deposit required for equipment). Table tennis, shuffleboard, volleyball, aqua aerobics and water polo.
• Entertainment: Regular entertainment team with organised activities, day and evening entertainment programme, live music, shows and cabaret.
• Regular day and evening entertainment
• Swimming pool (heated during the winter)
• FREE sunbeds and parasols
• Gift shop
• Courtesy bus to the beach
• Internet and WiFi access
• Separate children's pool (heated during the winter)
• Hotel kids' club (4-12 years)
• FREE cots
• Nearest beach: 1.5 kms
• Main resort area: 500 metres
• 507 rooms
• Lifts: 2 in each tower
• Child age: 2-12 years
• Official rating: 3 star
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Buffet-style restaurant
• Pool café-style snack bar
• Lounge bar with TV corner