Be Live Family Lanzarote Resort Introduction
The Be Live Family Lanzarote Resort is a grand hotel with a friendly and laid-back atmosphere. The hotel's modern architecture, together with its comfortable décor promises guests an air of luxury. Affording superb views over the shimmering sea, extensive gardens dotted with palm trees surround a fabulous large lagoon-style swimming pool which lead down to the seafront. Peaceful and relaxing the Be Live Family Lanzarote Resort (previously the Occidental Allegro Oasis) lies in attractive surroundings, and with plenty of on-site leisure facilities and sports activities to partake in, there is sure to be plenty that will keep you occupied and happy throughout your whole holiday.
Be Live Family Lanzarote Resort Facilities
• Hotel room for up to 2 adults consists of
• Twin or double beds
• Bath, shower and wc
• Satellite TV
• Safety deposit box (charge)
• Sea view
• Balcony or terrace
• Single rooms, Sea view, Superior sea view rooms and 'Better Together' Family rooms for up to 4 (max 2 adults/2 children or 3 adults/1 child) with one bedroom and a lounge with sofa bed, bathrobes and slippers, 3 à la carte dinners per week, FREE WiFi access, decorated children's room and welcome pack available at a supplement
• From Winter 2015-2016 we will be featuring the 'Better Together Family Room' in this room guests will receive: bathobes and slippers for all the family, play station, 3 à la carte dinners every 7 nights, FREE WiFi, decorated children room and a welcome pack.
• Video games
• Games room/library
• Table football
• Tennis lessons available
• Certified scuba diving school
• Golf course 3 kms away (under separate management)
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Full board with buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. A la carte restaurant (once per stay, prior to reservation). Snacks available from the pool bar 10.30am-6pm.
• Drinks: Locally produced alcoholic drinks and non-alcoholic drinks from selected bars available 10.30am-midnight. Wine, water, beer and soft drinks during lunch and dinner.
• Activities: 1 tennis court, 2 squash courts, 2 paddle courts, giant chess, minigolf, shuffleboard, table tennis, French bowls, aqua aerobics, aerobics, water volleyball and gym. Multi-purpose sports court for basketball, football and volleyball.
• Entertainment: Daily day and evening entertainment programme including live shows and theme nights.
• £ Christmas and New Years Eve gala meals included
• 3 swimming pools (2 pools are seawater, 1 pool is heated)
• FREE sunbeds and parasols
• TV room
• Internet access
• FREE WiFi access (in reception for 30 minutes a day)
• Gift shops
• Laundry service available
• 2 children's swimming pools
• Play area
• Hotel kids' club (4-12 years)
• Entertainment and activities programme
• FREE cots
• Opposite the seafront; Playa Bastian Beach 1 km
• Main resort area: 3 kms
• 372 rooms
• Lifts: 7
• Child age: 2-11 years (winter); 2-12 years (summer)
• Official rating: 4 star
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Buffet-style restaurant
• A la carte restaurant
• Dress code applies in the restaurant (closed footwear permitted)
• Pool bar serving snacks