Rio Playa Blanca Hotel & Waterpark Introduction
If you're looking for somewhere full of fun and a lively atmosphere within easy reach of Playa Blanca's attractions, the Rio Playa Blanca will oblige. This welcoming family-friendly complex is situated in the charming fishing village of Playa Blanca where you'll find seafront restaurants, shops and outdoor cafés. Beachlovers will be in their element too, as the golden sands of Flamingo Beach are a short distance away. That's only if you can pull yourself away from what's on offer a little closer to home! Sitting in lovely palm-fringed gardens, the complex has all the amenities you'd expect, like sunbeds and parasols, plus two fantastic swimming pools. Another advantage of the Rio Playa Blanca is that guests receive unlimited entrance to a nearby waterpark situated at sister hotel Paradise Island, including complimentary shuttle bus transport. Guests also receive all inclusive when visiting the waterpark including selected locally produced alcoholic drinks.
Rio Playa Blanca Hotel & Waterpark Facilities
• One bedroom bungalow apartment for up to 4 (max 3 adults/1 child) consists of
• Twin bedroom
• Lounge area with sofa beds
• Bath, shower and wc
• Satellite TV
• Safety deposit box (charge)
• Air-conditioning (summer)
• Sole occupancy available at a supplement
• Table tennis
• Multi-purpose sports court
• Tennis court
• Water polo
• Archery and rifle-shooting (over 18 years)
• Waterpark situated at sister hotel Paradise Island, including complimentary shuttle bus transport (under separate management)
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Full board with buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. Continental breakfast 10.30-midday. Snacks available 10.30-5pm.
• Drinks: Locally produced alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including tea, coffee, water, juices, locally produced wine, beer, selected spirits are served from the bars 10.30am-11pm. Afternoon tea, coffee and biscuits served at 3.30pm-5pm. Water, soft drinks, beer and wine served during meal times.
• Entertainment: Regular day and evening entertainment including animation team 6 days a week and live music once a week.
• Please note: All Inclusive food and drinks are not available in the actual waterpark, but can be used at the Paradise Island Hotel.
• Regular day and evening entertainment
• Animation team
• Weekly live music
• £ Christmas and New Year gala meals included
• Swimming pool
• FREE sunbeds and parasols
• Lounge with TV area
• FREE WiFi access in reception
• Separate children's pool
• Kids' club (4-12 years)
• FREE cots
• FREE high chairs (in the restaurant)
• Nearest beach: 350 metres
• Main resort area: 1.5 kms
• 190 rooms
• Child age: 2-13 years
• Official rating: 3 star
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Buffet-style restaurant
• Pool bar serving snacks
• Lounge bar
• Waterpark at Paradise Island with:
• Waterslides for adults and children
• Kamikaze toboggans
• Kids' splash area
• Guests visiting the waterpark are able to use the All Inclusive facilities at HL Paradise Island hotel.