Flamboyant Hotel Introduction
Located on a hillside overlooking the beautiful Grand Anse beach, this hotel has truly made the most of its beachfront location - not only does every room have a superb sea view but the pool also looks out over the sweeping stretch of beach and ocean. A short walk from the market, shops and restaurants in Grand Anse this comfortable hotel is an excellent base for a beach holiday, particularly if you want to take advantage of the selection of watersports and scuba-diving opportunities from the beach. BBQs to the sound of a steel band are held on the beach weekly. The hotel is located on a sloping hillside, there is a shuttle from rooms to the beach for guests with walking difficulties.
Flamboyant Hotel Facilities
• Standard Ocean View room for up to 3 adults consists of
• King-sized or twin beds
• Bath and wc
• Iron and ironing board
• Tea and coffee-making facilities
• Cable TV
• Safety deposit box
• Balcony or terrace
• Ceiling fan
• Balcony with sea view
• Superior Ocean View and Deluxe Ocean View rooms available at a supplement
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Full board with buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Afternoon tea 4pm-5pm. 50% discount on selected à la carte dishes.
• Drinks: Unlimited selected house wine, local beer, selected local alcoholic drinks, cocktails and soft drinks served by the glass 10am-11.30pm. Tea & coffee in rooms.
• Activities: Gym, board games, watersports including snorkelling and kayaks. 2 days of golf per week (9-hole golf course, transfers not included). Weekly introductory scuba lesson in pool.
• Golf course nearby
• FREE watersports including kayaks
• PADI approved dive centre (separate management)
• FREE non motorised watersports
• Swimming pooL
• Sunbeds and parasols with beach service
• FREE WiFi in public areas
• NB. Please note certain facilities are located across a main road.
• Honeymooners receive a complimentary room upgrade (subject to availability) and a bottle of sparkling wine and flowers in room on arrival
• 68 rooms
• Child age: 2-11 years
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
• On the beach
Meals and Drinks
• The Terrace restaurant serving à la carte and buffet style on selected nights
• Beachfront Brasserie open for lunch
• Owl Sports bar serving snacks