This is more than a hotel - this is a totally refreshing and energising experience. Surrounded by the sea, providing spectacular views, the hotel provides a wonderful tranquil atmosphere and excellent beach access, with daily spa treatments included. A perfect choice for those who enjoy being active, there is a very impressive list of activities, particularly in the water, where they range from sailing to wake boarding, plus the opportunity to learn to scuba dive. The range of restaurants provide wonderful meals, and there's an idyllic beach bar. There's also a superb range of pampering and uplifting treatments at the spa, as well as yoga, t'ai chi, and meditation.
Please note not suitable for the less mobile.
Please note the minimum age for guests is 16 years old with the exception of from 1st May-15th September when the minimum age will be 10 years old.
• Luxury Garden View room for 2 adults consists of
• Kingsize or double beds
• Bath or shower and wc
• Iron and ironing board
• Safety deposit box
• Single, Luxury Ocean view and Luxury Ocean front rooms available at a supplement
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Full board with buffet breakfast, and buffet or à la carte lunch and dinner. Snacks and afternoon tea. Weekly Caribbean buffet dinner.
• Drinks: Unlimited selected local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks served by the glass
• Activities: Tennis, fencing, 9 hole golf course, archery, volleyball, gym, table tennis, billiards. Watersports.
• Entertainment: Regular evening entertainment including live music and dancing.
• Beach volleyball
• Table tennis
• 9-hole golf course
• Water volleyball
• Watersports including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, sailing, wake boarding and knee boarding
• PADI approved dive school (please note no diving is carried out 25-28th Dec & 31st Dec -1st Jan)
• Honeymooners receive bouquet of tropical flowers and complimentary couples massage
• Wedding anniversaries receive sparkling wine and fruit platter (proof of wedding/anniversary required)
• 3 dives per week for all qualified divers
• 3 swimming pools
• 100 rooms
• Over 16s Only
• Official rating: 4 star
• Please note the minimum age for guests is 16 years old with the exception of from 1st May - 15th September when the minimum age will be 10 years old
Key Facts Notes
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
• On the beach
• Main resort: 15 minutes (St Georges)
Meals and Drinks
• Buffet-style restaurant
• A la carte restaurant
• 'Oscars by the sea' beach bar and restaurant
• Café Deli
• Lounge bar
• Piano bar
• T'ai Chi
• Spa centre with a variety of health and beauty treatments
• Luxurious accommodation in an amazing setting surrounded by the sea and overlooking one of the prettiest beaches in the Caribbean - Pink Gin Beach.
• Ideal for anyone wanting to be active or just wanting to be pampered on holiday! Guests will be spoilt for choice with the activities and watersports on offer. Be pampered in the impressive 'Oasis Spa' or unwind with a session of yoga, t'ai chi or meditation
• Daily spa treatments included (not on arrival or departure days)
• Located on the beach and surrounded by 40 acres of lush tropical garden
• Dive packages available for qualified divers - 3 free dives per 7 days & 6 free dives for stays 14 days or more