Sunset Beach Resort and Waterpark Introduction
Amidst swaying palms, shimmering water and beautiful beaches, the all-inclusive Sunset Beach Resort and Waterpark offers something for everyone. Sparkling restaurants and bars with sleek, contemporary designs await guests with an array of new, all-inclusive dining options. Playful and exciting, you'll splash your way through the magnificent, Pirates Paradise waterpark- with twist, turns, rides and slides for all ages. Simmer in the beachfront hot tub, or stroll through the tropical gardens. Spend a day pampering yourself with a treatment in the Spa or partake in one of many land and water sports. Friendly and pleasant staff will ensure that you will have a holiday to remember.
Sunset Beach Resort and Waterpark Facilities
• Resort View room for up to 3 adults consists of
• Kingsize or two double beds
• Rollaway bed (on request)
• Bath, shower and wc
• Iron and iron board
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Satellite TV
• Safety deposit box
• Air conditioning
• Bay View room and Ocean View rooms available at a supplement
• Giant chess and checkers
• Pirates' Paradise Waterpark including giant waterslides and lagoon
• Watersports including sailboats, paddle boats, kayaking and snorkelling
• Giant Jacuzzi
• Spa with a range of treatments
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner with buffet and full board options.
• Drinks: Unlimited selected beverages and cocktails from the six bars.
• Activities: Tennis (Floodlit). Air conditioned gym which includes aerobics and weights. Non-motorised watersports.
• Entertainment: Daily activities. Nightly entertainment including Caribbean floor shows, fashion shows and beach party nights. Splash and play at the Pirates' Paradise Water Park.
• For Children: Kids' Club (2-12 years) running an activities program. Pirates Cove Teen Centre (13-19 years) with entertainment program.
• Free non-motorised watersports
• 3 swimming pools, one is Adults only with swim up bar
• Gift shops
• WiFi access available
• Kids' Club (2-12 years) with extensive activities
• Teens Club (13-19 years) including billiards, ping pong, poster competitions, dance contests and Disco night
• 430 rooms
• Child age: 2-16 years
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
• On private peninsula
Meals and Drinks
• Banana Walk buffet restaurant including healthy options and kids' station
• La Bella Vita Italian restaurant (dress code/reservations apply)
• Silk Road serving a contemporary Asian menu
• Byron's Caribbean fusion
• Sunset Beach Grill serving jerk chicken, burgers, hotdogs etc until late
• Sundowner Bar also with swim up bar
• Lobby Bar
• Tamarind bar
• Ortanique Bar
• 2 Beach bars
• Spa Treatments
• Central location