Toucan Inn Introduction
This is the perfect place to go if you are seeking true Caribbean hospitality. This small family-run hotel has a reputation for being welcoming and friendly, and the relaxed pace will ensure that you leave really feeling refreshed. The on-site restaurant, Bonkers, is well known throughout the island for it's wonderful local dishes, and the bar is a great place to chill out and enjoy some excellent company in the evening. A selection of local restaurants, bars and the closest beach are all less than 10 minutes away.
Toucan Inn Facilities
• Double rooms for up to 2 adults consists of
• Bath or shower and wc
• Safety deposit box
• Air conditioning
• Half Board and All Inclusive are available at a supplement
• On site dive school
All Inclusive means
• Upgrade to All Inclusive and receive:
• Meals: Full board with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Drinks: Unlimited selected local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks served by the glass.
• Swimming pool
• WiFi access available at reception
• 20 rooms
• Child age: 2-11 years
• Official rating : 2 star
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
• Close to beach
Meals and Drinks
• 'Bonkers' restaurant - Creole and International cuisine