Hilton Nubian Resort Introduction
Discover unspoiled coral reefs and the beautiful beach at Abu Dabab Bay while staying at the All Inclusive Hilton Marsa Alam Nubian Resort. Guest rooms are very well equipped and comfortable and include internet access, LCD TV and minibar. Guest can choose to relax on the beach or chill at the pool bar with a drink or indulge in one of the many activities on offer including a fitness centre, beach football, tennis, sightseeing tours and diving centre. With a vast array of food and beverages on offer there are many flavors to sample from Arabic coffee, fresh grilled fish dishes, Shawarma to Middle Eastern and Mediterranean sweet treats.
Hilton Nubian Resort Facilities
• Hotel room for up to 3 adults consist of
• Double or twin beds
• LCD TV
• Balcony or terrace
• Beach volleyball
• Beach foorball
• Table tennis
• Water aerobics
• Water polo
• Belly dancing
• Arabic lessons.
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Buffet breakfast at Marsa Restaurant (6.30am-10.30am) Buffet lunch at Marsa Restaurant (1pm-3pm) or snack lunch at either Breezes Pool Bar or Coral Beach Bar (both 1pm-3pm). Buffet dinner at Marsa Restaurant (6.30pm-10.30pm) or set menus at Noba Bar & Lounge or the Souk Cafe (prior reservation required). Morning coffee break at Noba Bar & Lounge (11am-midday); afternoon tea and cakes at Axis Bar (4pm-5pm); ice cream at Breezes Pool Bar and Coral Beach Bar (1pm-5pm).
• Drink: A selection of soft drinks, mineral water, canned juices, coffee, tea, local beer, selected local cocktails and local spirits are available from a variety of outlets from 11am-midnight (times vary by outlet). Local wine is served during lunch and dinner only. Imported alcohol, speciality teas and coffees and fresh juices not included. One complimentary bottle of mineral water is also included in your mini bar each day.
• Live music
• Two swimming pools
• Kids’ activities
• Beachfront location
• 400 rooms
• Child age: 2-11 years
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Marsa buffet restaurant
• Noba Bar & Lounge also serving dinner
• Souk Café outdoor Bedouin lounge featuring Shisha Pipes
• Axis Bar serving coffee to cocktails
• Breezes Pool Bar
• Coral Beach Bar also serving lunch
• Kush Bar