Movenpick Soma Bay Introduction
The new Movenpick Soma Bay enjoys a prominent position on a vast stretch of sandy beach where guests benefit from the choice of relaxing on the beach, by one of the three swimming pools or enjoying a treatment in the Spa. Accommodation is spacious and tastefully decorated with modern facilities. Guests can expect a wide choice of cuisine including themed buffets, grills and traditional Arabian dishes. There are plenty of places to enjoy a drink including the pool and beach bar serving some refreshing cocktails. Guests will find plenty of activities including beach volleyball, watersports including diving and for younger guests an active Kids’ Club.
Movenpick Soma Bay Facilities
• Double room for up to 2 adults consists of
• Double beds
• Shower and wc
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• LCD TV
• Internet access available
• Safety deposit box
• Half Board and All Inclusive available as an upgrade
• Tennis (Floodlit)
• Beach volleyball
• Spa with Hamam, sauna, Jacuzzi, multi treatment room and an exceptionally well equipped gym.
• Watersports available including diving, windsurfing and sailing.
• Horse riding and golf available locally
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snacks served at selected times between meals.
• Drinks: An unlimited amount of local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including hot, soft and alcoholic drinks (excluding international brands and cocktails) served for a minimum of 12 hours per day.
• 3 swimming pools (1 heated in winter)
• Natural white sandy beach
• FREE WiFi in public areas
• Laundry service available
• Kids’ Club
• Separate pool
• On the beach
• 400 rooms
• Child age: 2-11 years
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Bay View buffet restaurant
• II Pesce à la carte restaurant
• Soma Bar serving snacks
• Beach Bar serving snacks
• Room service