Sea Life Resort Introduction
This hotel has been built in old, Egyptian colonial-style on the edge of the Red Sea at Nabq Bay, and is set in beautiful gardens with a feature water lake. It offers a range of dining options, from casual to A la carte and local to international. Guests can also use facilities at sister hotel Sea Club.
Sea Life Resort Facilities
• Hotel room for 3 adults consists of
• Twin beds
• Folding bed
• Shower and wc
• Satellite TV
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Safety deposit box
• Balcony or terrace
• Single and Pool view rooms (max 3 adults) available at a supplement
• Floodlit Tennis court
• Table tennis
• Beach Volleyball
• Gym at hotel 'Sea Club'
• Grass football court
• "Sharm el Sheikh,Red Sea,Egypt,,00 20 24 148001"
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Full board with buffet breakfast. lunch and dinner. Themed dinners. Snacks by the pool from 10.30am-5.30pm. Afternoon tea from 5pm-6pm at the lobby bar.
• Drinks: Locally produced alcoholic, soft drinks, mineral water, tea & coffee available 24 hours (all drink served by the glass).
• Regular daytime and evening entertainment
• Live music
• Swimming pool
• Shopping arcade
• FREE sunbeds and towels by the pool and at the beach
• Shuttle bus to Naama Bay twice daily
• Laundry service
• Beauty Salon
• Separate children's swimming pool
• Hotel-run kids' club (3-11 years)
• On the beach
• 274 rooms
• Main Resort: 20kms (Naama Bay)
• Child age: 2-13 years
• Tel no: 00 20 24 148001
• Official rating: 4 star
Key Facts Notes
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Buffet-style restaurant
• Japanese à la carte restaurant
• Lebanese à la carte restaurant
• Pool bar
• Beach bar
• Sports lounge
• Lobby bar
• Dress code applies : Long trousers to be worn in all restaurants.