Savoy Hotel Introduction
The Savoy Sharm El Sheikh is a magnificent hotel set right on its own private beach. It is an ideal choice for those who enjoy the water with a staggering choice of five swimming pools plus a range of watersports and of course there are the diving opportunities. There's something to please everyone in your selection of dining opportunities, from international fare to more specialised seafood and Oriental cuisine. Children will kept occupied with their own kids' club, pools and play area. For the adults the selection of bars, entertainment and nightly disco are a great way to enjoy the evenings and the hotel is ideally situated adjacent to Soho Square.
Savoy Hotel Facilities
• Hotel room for up to 3 adults consists of
• King-sized or twin beds
• Bath or shower and wc
• Bathrobe and slippers
• Coffee and tea-making facilities
• Satellite TV
• Internet access (charge)
• Safety deposit box
• Balcony or terrace
• Family rooms (max 2 adults/2 children), Sea view and Pool view rooms (max 3 adults) and Single rooms available at a supplement.
• Beach volleyball
• Table football
• Pool table
• Watersports & PADI approved dive school (separate management)
• Golf course nearby approx 5km
• Ice skating
• Bowling (NB: certain activities take place in Soho Square)
• 5 swimming pools
• FREE sunbeds and parasols
• Private beach
• WiFi access
• 2 separate children's pools
• Hotel kid's club (4-12 years)
• FREE cots
• On the beach
• Next to Soho Square
• 414 rooms
• Child age: 2-11 years
• Official rating: 5 star
• Some facilities and activites may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Buffet-style restaurant
• Italian and Seafood A la carte restaurants
• Asian and Hot Rock restaurants
• 5 bars
• Board Upgrade Options
• Half Board dine around
• Full board dine around
• Ultra All Inclusive (S Class)
• Dine around - This hotel operates on a dine around system allowing guests to eat in the buffet restaurant or from the Italian, Sea food, Hot Rock and Morgana restuarant (set menus apply). In addition, half board meals can also be taken at selected restaurants in Soho square, including Chinese, Indian, Middle east, Thai and Sushi.
Ultra All Inclusive
• Upgrade to Ultra All Inclusive and receive
• Meals: Full board with buffet-style breakfast, lunch, and buffet or à la carte dinner (reservations required). Snacks 11am-sunset. Afternoon tea 4pm-5pm. 25% discount on room service (service charges not included).
• Drinks: Selected local and international alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks 9am-4am (selected venues in hotel & Soho Square). Minibar filled once per stay (beer, soft drinks, canned juice, small bottle of water).
• Activities: Daily access to Steam room, Sauna and Jacuzzi (1 hour per day). One session of Ice Skating per stay. One hour of billiards or bowling per stay.