Sierra Hotel Introduction
The Sierra Sharm is a sister hotel to the Savoy and is a wonderful Ultra All Inclusive family hotel, offering everything you are looking for right on your doorstep. From the kid's club to the range of pools, the watersports to the playground, everyone in the family will be well looked-after throughout your stay. At the end of the day, the wonderful sunset bar offers a perfect location to enjoy a cool drink whilst watching the magnificent sunset, and the private section of the beach allows you to enjoy the wonderful coastline that the Red Sea is famous for.
Sierra Hotel Facilities
• Hotel room for 3 adults consists of
• Twin beds or 1 Kingsize bed
• Bath or shower and wc
• Satellite TV
• Safety deposit box
• Internet access*
• Balcony or terrace
• Single, Pool view (max 3 adults) and Family rooms for 4 (max 2 adults/2 children) available at a supplement
• * Local charge applies
• Spa with treatments
• Beach volleyball
• Table tennis
• Watersports, canoes and paddleboats (separate management)
• PADI approved dive school (at Savoy Sharm)
• "Po Box 169,White Knight Beach,Sharm el Sheikh,Egypt,00 20 0693602500"
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Full board with buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snacks noon-5pm. Ice cream 3-5pm. Meals at Akuna Matata or Cafe Chino in Soho Square (eves only). Up to 35% discount on other restaurants at Soho Square.
• Drinks: Selected local alcoholic/ non-alcoholic drinks 10am-1am at selected venues at the hotel and Soho Square.
• Activities: 1 ice skating session or game of billiards per week. One hour of tennis or one game of bowling per stay. One 15 minute neck and shoulder massage per stay. 1 hour of Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna twice per week and one visit to the Culturama Show per stay.
• Daily day and evening entertainment
• 8 swimming pools
• Indoor heated swimming pool
• FREE sunbeds and parasols
• Private beach
• FREE shuttle bus to the beach and Naama Bay (twice daily)
• WiFi access - charge in hotel, FREE at Soho Square
• Hotel kid's club (4-12 years)
• Separate children's pool
• FREE cots
• Distance to beach: 500 metres
• 393 rooms
• Child age: 2-11 years
• Official rating: 5 star
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Buffet-style restaurant
• 9 bars (3 located at Soho Square)