Flights FAQs / Essential Information
- Hand Baggage - ZB Scheduled Flights
- Hold Baggage - ZB Scheduled Flights
- baggage charges & allowances - scheduled flights to Freetown
- baggage charges & allowances - charter flights - flight numbers starting MON
- excess baggage
- Infant & Child baggage allowance, pushchairs, car seats and travel cots - Scheduled and Charter flights
- Sports Equipment - ZB scheduled flights
- sports equipment - charter flights
- what can you take in your baggage?
- prohibited items
- Special Declaration of Value for Baggage
- lost bags
- other baggage faqs
- passengers with reduced mobility (PRM)
- Wheelchair assistance
- electric mobility aids
- blind, deaf, partially sighted passengers
- On Board Wheelchair
- deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Food Allergies
- extra therapeutic oxygen
- flying after diving
- other medical conditions
- The Travelchair & Support Harness
- other medical faqs
- book with confidence
- booking info - scheduled flights
- booking info - charter flights
- flying with alternative carriers
- how can I pre-book seats - scheduled flights?
- Manchester Airport Lounge
- Birmingham Airport lounge
- Luton Airport Lounge
- London Gatwick Airport Lounge
- how can I pre-book seats - charter flights?
- charter upgrades
- Monarch Terms of Agency
- Priority Check In
- Priority Boarding
- other booking faqs - scheduled flights
- other booking faqs - charter flights
- gift vouchers
- PayPal FAQs
- car parking terms & conditions
- Important travel information
- Why is there a one way fee?
- Can I drop the car off at a different location?
- Are there any additional costs for the cross border travel?
- Can I drive the vehicle to another country?
- I am over 75 years of age, can I rent a car?
- Is there a charge for a young driver?
- Where can I find directions to locate the rental agent at the pickup location?
- What is the name of the car rental agent that will supply me with the car?
- What are the age restrictions for my rental?
- If the mileage is limited, how many km can I do per day and what happens if I do more?
- Do I have a limit on the miles that I travel during my rental?
- Do I need another form of ID?
- Is the agent located in the airport?
- Can I drop off the car earlier than it is stated on my voucher? Do I get a refund for unused days?
- Car hire terms and conditions
- Can I use my debit card to release the vehicle?
- What Credit Cards are accepted by the rental agent?
- What is an out of hour's fee?
- Do I have to pay extra if I want to drop off the car early in the morning/ late at night?
- I am from the UK, do I need both photo card and paper counterpart licenses?
- How much is the fuel deposit?
- What is the price for one tank of petrol?
- What does pick up full return empty mean?
- Where do I pay for fuel?
- What is the fuel policy?
- Can I extend my rental while my rental is in progress?
- Do I need to present the voucher to collect my car?
- What if my flight is delayed or cancelled?
- I have lost my rental voucher and need a new one
- How can I add an Additional Driver?
- I need to add additional extras to my booking
- How long will it take you to respond to my email about an MON flight?
- How does Monarch handle your questions, feedback and complaints?
- How long will it take you to respond to my email about a ZB flight?
- Discount code terms and conditions
- AeroFi Privacy & Cookies Policy
- customer services and other faqs
- EU 996/2010 – Emergency Contact Information
- I have not received my Itinerary
- My booking does not show under "Manage My Bookings"
- Login Issues
- How to report a problem with the website
- Cookies on Monarch.co.uk
- problems paying with a credit/debit card
- Error Messages
- unsubscribing from email updates
- PayPal faqs
- Help with increasing/decresing text size
- Browsers and Operating systems