booking - booking info - scheduled flights
Back to Travel Info & FAQs
booking info for scheduled flights
- Book online here at monarch.co.uk, instead of via our call centre, and save £15.00 per return passenger (£7.50 per one way passenger).
- During the booking process we will display a number of flight options based on your travel dates to allow you to choose the best price/time.
- Dont forget, to save yourself time and money you can pre-book your airport lounge access, champagne & golf club carriage while making your booking.
- You'll also be able to pre-allocate your seats and upgrade to extra legroom during the booking process - subject to availability and seat fees.
- You can include great value travel insurance as part of your booking. All travel insurance policies are with our partner Rock Insurance. Please contact them for any questions or problems regarding travel insurance.
- Don't forget to register with us as you make your booking. All you have to do is give us a password and each time you return to the website and log in we'll remember all your details and you'll be able to look-up, change and check-in your flights online via "my account" as well as update your profile details.
- On completion of your flight booking you will given a booking reference number and an email flight itinerary will be sent to you. This includes all details of your booking including your booking reference number and should be kept safe. Please quote your booking reference number in all correspondences with Monarch.