booking - Vouchers
Monarch have teamed up with Tesco to allow Tesco Clubcard Boost customers to exchange their Clubcard Boost points into Monarch flight vouchers. Once exchanged you can then redeem against scheduled flights booked online here at monarch.co.uk.
How do I exchange and redeem my Clubcard Boost vouchers with monarch.co.uk?
1) First you need to exchange your Clubcard Boost vouchers for Monarch flight vouchers. To do this please visit our Tesco Clubcard Boost Page and follow the instructions.
2) Once you have exchanged your Clubcard Boost vouchers you will receive an email from Monarch (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 12 hours with redemption instructions and a 'Validation ID', along with a link to monarch.co.uk.
3) You then need to click on the link (or visit Manage My Account and click on Add Vouchers) and either log-in or register with us. Vouchers can be redeemed once they have been added to an account so if you haven't already registered with us you will need to do so.
4) After you have logged in or registered you will then need to enter your 'Validation ID' (this will be pre-filled if you click through from the email) and add that voucher to your account.
5) Once you have added a voucher to your account you can then proceed with your flight booking. Vouchers are valid for 6 months from adding them to your account and you can check your vouchers at any time by logging in to your account and viewing your details.
6) You can redeem your voucher(s) against any Monarch scheduled flight booking made here on monarch.co.uk. Monarch scheduled flights can be identified by their flight number pre-fix of 'ZB'. Please note vouchers cannot be redeemed against Monarch charter flights (flight numbers pre-fixed with 'MON') which are all booked via our sister company Avro. Vouchers cannot be redeemed against Monarch Holidays or Hotel bookings.
7) You can now proceed through the flights booking process as usual and when you get to the Payment page you will see a Vouchers box. If you haven't already logged in you will be prompted to do so at this point and then you will see all available vouchers that you can redeem against your flight booking. To redeem a voucher just click 'redeem' and it will take the voucher amount off your flight booking total.
8) If your voucher amount was enough to cover the entire booking you will then just need to read and accept our terms and conditions before confirming your booking. If you still have a balance left to pay on the booking you will need pay for this using either credit / debit card or PayPal before you can confirm your booking.
9) That's it - you can now look forward to your next Monarch flight and put the money you saved towards your holiday spending!
Where can I fly to with my vouchers?
Monarch scheduled destinations include flights from* London Gatwick & Luton, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds-Bradford and East Midlands to; Venice, Verona, Rome, Dubrovnik, Alicante, Malaga, Faro, Barcelona, Menorca, Majorca, Ibiza, Tenerife, Lanzarote, Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Sharm El Sheikh, Corfu, Bodrum, Antalya, Dalaman, Cyprus, Malta, Agadir, Hurghada, Munich, Innsbruck, Friedrichshafen, Enfidha and Gibraltar.
*Not all destinations are served by all 6 main UK airports.
Important things to remember:
1. Vouchers are valid against scheduled flights only (flight numbers beginning ZB).
2. Vouchers cannot be used against more than one booking. Unused voucher amounts will be lost if the cost of the booking is lower than the voucher value.
3. Once the booking is made any extras added after confirmation cannot be paid for using vouchers.
4. Monarch e-vouchers are valid for 6 months from creation. Remember to think about when you plan to travel to ensure they are still valid and that tickets are available.
5. Voucher is not valid against 3rd party products such as Car Hire, Hotels, Car Parking, Insurance or Transfers.
6. Vouchers can be redeemed through the Monarch Call Centre, but will incur a surcharge.
7. Monarch standard terms and conditions apply.
8. Clubcard vouchers are not accepted by Monarch; you must exchange them for e-vouchers.