FAQs Search

car hire - I am from the UK, do I need both photo card and paper counterpart licenses?

UK License holders must present both the photo card and its papers counterpart at time of rental. This is detailed in your terms and conditions documentation.

Back to Travel Info & FAQs
I'm looking for...
Flight dates

You've selected: Thu 27 Nov 2014

You've selected: Thu 04 Dec 2014