fares, taxes & charges - scheduled fares
Back to Travel Info & FAQs
- Generally the earlier you book, the cheaper the fare. Monarch reserves the right to reduce fares in response to market conditions. Refunds of fare difference are NOT permitted if the fare you have booked has subsequently been reduced.
- You will be allocated a fare within a fare class that has enough seats available to accommodate your entire party.
- Fares are not guaranteed until you complete your booking.
- Flights at peak traveling times e.g. school holidays, public holidays, Christmas… etc will normally be more expensive. Weekend flights are normally more expensive than midweek travel due to increased popularity.
- Children (under 16yrs) - a child fare is always the same as an adult fare.
- Visit monarch.co.uk regularly and subscribe to our email newsletter to ensure you find out about our regular flight offers and discounts.