flying with children & pets - infants in car seats
Back to Travel Info & FAQs
- Car seats may be used for any child under 3 but older than 6 months. In all cases the child's parent/guardian must occupy the adjacent seat.
- The seat must be capable of being secured firmly using the aircraft lap type seatbelt and must be forward facing.
- The lower part of the shell must not extend far beyond the forward position of the passenger seat cushion. Minimum seat cushion dimensions: depth 17in, width 16in.
- The car seat must have a rigid frame, the 'bucket' type seats with the carrying handle are not permitted.
- It's not possible for us to guarantee in advance that a seat is suitable for use. In the interests of safety, we reserve the right to refuse permission for the use of an infant car seat on any aircraft.
- Please Note: The Kiddicare Guardian Pro Car Seat is not suitable for use on board.