seating - premium cabin information
Premium Cabin upgrades are available predominantly on long-haul routes and can only be booked directly with your tour operator. Please check with your tour operator for further information regarding prices and availability*.
Passengers receive an increased baggage allowance of 30kg - Hold baggage charges may apply with some tour operators - passengers will be advised of any applicable baggage charges when making a booking.
in-flight benefits include:
- Wider seat with extra legroom - 34 inch seat pitch
- Increased seat recline, with adjustable headrests, pillows and blankets.
- Individual Seat back or personal video entertainment system.
- Complimentary use of headsets.
- Give-away comfort packs.
- Complimentary welcome drink and free bar service.
- Upgraded catering with a choice of entrée.
airport benefits include:
- Dedicated check-in counters at most airports.
- Increased baggage allowance of 30kg.
- Priority boarding and baggage reclaim.
- Fast-track/ Fastlane service at peak times at London Gatwick and Manchester.
To arrange an upgrade, please contact your tour operator directly. Upgrades cannot be arranged through Monarch Airlines directly.
* Availability of the Premium cabin will depend on the type of aircraft. This service is not available on all routes or aircraft. Please contact your tour operator for confirmation.