social networking - Twitter followers
Our Twitter team is available between 9:00am and 5:30pm Monday to Sunday. We are here to assist with any tweets relating to a question, suggestion, feedback or complaint.
Please note, that Monarch only has one official Twitter account. Visit www.twitter.com/Monarch to send us your tweet.
If your enquiry is urgent, for example your flight departs within 48 hours, please give us a call.
Follow us on Twitter - @Monarch
We’re here to help you. Tell us in 140 characters about your travel needs and we’ll do our best to find you an easy and inexpensive solution.
If you follow us, we’ll follow you back. Tweet any message to @monarch and you’re pretty much guaranteed a response. We’re interested in what you have to say.
If you follow us on Twitter, you can expect on average 2-5 tweets a day, but only about things we think are genuinely interesting to you. During times of disruption (snow, ashcloud etc) we may send more tweets than this.
We’ll be sending tweets about:
• Regular travel tips from cabin crew under hashtag #MonarchMondaytips or #Monarchtraveltips on a Tuesday
• Special discounts listed on Friday under the hashtag #Cheapflightsfriday.
• Competitions with exciting flight and holiday prizes, including photo competitions
• Useful travel tips and advice from Monarch, customers and occasionally from travel partners
• Help from Monarch’s marketing team and customer services representatives, who will be identified by their initials, for example ^CG
• The latest news about Monarch and alerts about new content on our website, official blog, Facebook, YouTube etc
• Invitations to provide feedback on specific flight and holiday products we are working on
• The latest from our cabin crew and pilots
• Occasional live coverage of events
• We’ll only Direct Message (DM) you if there is a relevant message that only you should see.