FAQs Search

before you go - holiday healthcare in Europe - EHIC

If you are a UK resident you are entitled to free, or reduced cost, state provided healthcare when visiting a European Union (EU) country. However to be covered you will need to take a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) with you, which you can get, free of charge. Apply by visiting the NHS Choices website: www.nhs.uk/Healthcareabroad or by calling 0845 606 2030.

Back to Travel Info & FAQs
I'm looking for...
Flight dates

You've selected: Sat 19 Apr 2014

You've selected: Sat 26 Apr 2014