Contact Us - Complaints


Because the contract for your travel services is between you and the accommodation provider, any queries or concerns should be addressed to them. 

If you have a problem whilst on holiday, this must be reported to the accommodation provider or their local supplier or agent immediately.

If you fail to follow this procedure there will be less opportunity to investigate and rectify your complaint. The amount of compensation you may be entitled to may be reduced or you may not receive any at all depending upon the circumstances.

If you wish to complain when you return home, write to the accommodation provider. You will see their name, address and contact details in any confirmation documents we send you. In our absolute discretion, we may assist you in resolving the dispute in an intermediary role in our capacity as booking agent, but you must write to us with full details within 28 days of your return home to the following email or postal address:


Address: Wren Court, 17 London Road, Bromley, BR1 1DE

In accordance with the Alternative Dispute Resolution for Consumer Disputes (Competent Authorities and Information) Regulations 2015, we are required to inform you of the EU’s Online Dispute Resolution Platform which can be accessed via It is not currently mandatory for us to provide alternative dispute resolution services to our customers and currently we do not use an alternative dispute resolution procedure.

Back to Travel Info & FAQs
I'm looking for...
Flight dates

You've selected: Wed 23 Aug 2017

You've selected: Wed 30 Aug 2017