Marbella Beach Hotel Introduction
Spacious, elegant and with superb facilities, this stylish seafront hotel combines stunning views with an impressive array of on-site facilities. Two good-sized swimming pools give the beach a run for its money, and with a selection of bars and restaurants close to hand there is little need to leave the comfort of your sunbed. Guests seeking active pursuits can indulge in a selection of adrenaline-charged watersports at the beach, whilst those looking to indulge body and mind can choose from a range of beauty treatments and massages on offer at the opulent spa. Guest rooms are beautifully appointed, and each is equipped with the latest mod-cons to ensure guest comfort and satisfaction.
NB. This complex is not suitable for guests with walking difficulties due to the number of steps.
Marbella Beach Hotel Facilities
• Hotel room for 2 adults consists of
• Twin beds or double bed
• Bath or shower and wc
• Satellite TV
• Safety deposit box
• Balcony or terrace
• Garden view
• Sea view rooms, Superior hotel rooms with Garden or Sea view for up to 3 adults and Family rooms for up to 4 adults with sea view or garden view available at a supplement
• Pool tables
• Board games
• Turkish bath
• Watersports available from beach (under separate management)
• Diving lessons
All Inclusive means
• Upgrade to Ultra All Inclusive and receive
• Meals: Full board with buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Drinks: Unlimited locally produced alcoholic drinks and soft drinks 10am-1am.
• Activities: Gym, aerobics, tennis, table tennis, darts, basketball, volleyball, mini football and sauna.
• Children: Hotel kids' club (4-12 years), playground and mini-disco.
• Entertainment: Regular day and evening entertainment.
• 2 swimming pools (1 sea water)
• FREE sunbeds and parasols
• Internet corner
• FREE WiFi access
• Gift shop
• Jewellery shop
• Private beach
• Laundry service available
• Mini Club
• 2 separate children's pools
• FREE cots
• On the beach
• Child age: 2-11 years
• 384 rooms
• Official rating: 5 star
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Buffet style restaurant
• Theme nights twice a week
• 3 à la carte restaurants (Greek, Italian and Sea food)
• Beach restaurant
• 4 bars