Hersonissos Village Introduction
Built in a traditional Cretan style, the inviting Hersonissos Village is the perfect base for a spot of rest and relaxation. The elevated position provides enviable views over the Mediterranean Sea and cosmopolitan Hersonissos. The hotel offers a good selection of facilities including two swimming pools and a convenient on-site minimarket.
NB. This hotel is not suitable for guests with walking difficulties due to it's hillside location.
Hersonissos Village Facilities
• Hotel room for up to 3 adults consists of
• Twin or double beds
• Bath or shower and wc
• Satellite TV
• Safety deposit box
• Balcony or terrace
• Sea view rooms and Family rooms for up to 4 adults available at a supplement
• Table tennis
• Mini football
• Watersports available on the beach (under separate management)
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Full board with buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Ice-cream 10am-6pm.
• Drinks: Unlimited locally produced alcoholic drinks and soft drinks 10am-11pm. Coffee break 4pm-5pm.
• Children: Playground.
• Entertainment: Weekly Greek night.
• 2 swimming pools
• FREE sunbeds and parasols
• FREE WiFi access
• TV lounge
• Shuttle service to the beach and resort centre
• Separate children's pool
• Nearest beach: 400 metres
• Main resort area: 1 km
• 162 rooms
• Child age: 2-11 years
• Official rating: 4 star
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Snack restaurant