Rethymno Village Introduction
Set in extensive gardens on the edge of Platanias, the cheerful Rethymno Village offers a generous helping of activities and amentities in spacious surroundings. Days are best spent beside the pool or at the nearby beach, whilst you'll find the on-site restaurant offers a great buffet to please all palates in the evening. Rooms are attractively furnished and equipped with all the essential amenities for a comfortable stay.
Rethymno Village Facilities
• Hotel room for up to 3 adults consists of
• Twin or double beds
• Bath or shower and wc
• Safety deposit box
• Balcony or terrace
• Single rooms and Family rooms for up to 4 adults available at a supplement
• Table tennis
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Full board with buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snacks 11am-midday and 2.30pm-3.30pm.
• Drinks: Unlimited locally produced alcoholic drinks and soft drinks 10am-11pm. Afternoon tea and coffee with cake 4.30pm-5.30pm.
• Children: Ice-cream for children 2.30pm-5.30pm.
• Swimming pool
• FREE sunbeds and parasols
• Internet corner
• FREE WiFi access (lobby and around the pool)
• Satellite TV corner
• Gift shop
• Separate children's pool
• Nearest beach: 200 metres
• Centrally located in Platanias, 5kms Rethymnon
• 110 rooms
• Child age: 2-13 years
• Official rating: 3 star
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
• N.B Shuttle transfer offered is only from Heraklion airport
Meals and Drinks
• Pool bar serving snacks