Apostolata Resort and Spa Introduction
Beautifully located on a gentle sloping hillside, which provides spectacular breathtaking views out to the Mediterranean, the Apostolata Resort & Spa is recommended for adults looking for peace and tranquillity. The hotel provides a high standard of accommodation and facilities in stunning surroundings, making for a very pleasant stay.
NB. This property is not suitable for guests with walking difficulties.
Apostolata Resort and Spa Facilities
• Hotel room for up to 3 adults consists of
• Twin beds
• Bath or shower and wc
• Satellite TV
• Mini fridge
• Safety deposit box
• Balcony or terrace
• Sea view rooms, Family rooms with sea view for up to 4 (max 3 adults/1 child), Superior sea view rooms for up to 4 (max 3 adults/1 child), Superior side sea view rooms with shared pool and Suites with private pool for up to 3 adults available at a supplement
• Table tennis
• 2 tennis courts
• Spa with treatments
All Inclusive means
• Upgrade to All Inclusive and receive
• Meals: Full board with buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. A la carte dinner once a week (reservation required). Hot and cold snack buffet 10am-midnight (excluding meal times). Ice cream 10am-6pm and 7.30pm-9.30pm. Afternoon tea, coffee, cakes and biscuits 3.30pm-5pm.
• Drinks: Unlimited locally produced alcoholic drinks and soft drinks 10am-midnight.
• Occasional evening entertainment
• Weekly Greek night
• Swimming pool
• FREE sunbeds and parasols
• FREE WiFi access
• FREE daily shuttle bus to Skala
• Separate children's pool
• FREE cots
• Complimentary room upgrade, flowers and fruit basket in room on arrival, breakfast in bed and candlelit dinner for two.
• Please note that Honeymoon Extras are subject to availability and proof of marriage may be required in resort.
• Nearest beach: 3 kms
• Main resort area: 4 kms
• 166 rooms
• Child age: 2-12 years
• Official rating: 5 star
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Buffet-style restaurant
• A la carte restaurant
• Pool bar serving snacks
• 2 bars
• Please note: evening dress code applies. Men are required to wear long trousers