Aldemar Paradise Mare Introduction
The opulent Aldemar Paradise Mare is renowned for offering its guests the best in amenities and entertainment. Set by a stunning sandy beach and overflowing with luxuries, fine restaurants and facilities, it caters for all types of holidaymaker, whether you're looking for endless activities, or simply to unwind in an inspiring, upmarket setting.
NB. Some facilities may not be available in low season.
Aldemar Paradise Mare Facilities
• Hotel room for up to 3 adults consists of
• Double bed
• Extra bed
• Bath, shower and wc
• Satellite TV
• Safety deposit box
• Air-conditioning (mid Jun-mid Sep)
• Balcony or terrace
• Sea view rooms available at a supplement
• Bridge room
• Turkish bath
• Watersports from beach (Jun-Sep)
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Full board with buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snacks available.
• Drinks: Unlimited locally produced soft and alcoholic drinks including vodka, gin, rum and whisky 10am-midnight. Tea and coffee.
• Activities: Table tennis, minigolf, darts, beach volleyball, water polo, tennis, beach football, Jacuzzi.
• Children: 2 separate swimming pools, hotel kids' club (4-12 years)
• Entertainment: Day and evening entertainment.
• 7 swimming pools (4 seawater, 1 with waterslide. 4 open in May and October)
• FREE sunbeds and parasols
• Indoor pool
• Internet access
• TV room
• Gift shops
• Laundry service
• Children’s restaurant
• FREE cots and high chairs
• On the beach
• Main resort area: 3 kms
• 573 rooms/19 suites
• Lifts: 6
• Child age 2-12 years
• Official rating: 5 star
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• 4 theme restaurants
• Beach restaurant
• 5 bars