Note that from 28 October 2014 all scheduled flights operated by Monarch Airlines Limited will be sold by or on behalf of First Aviation Limited, or other authorised third parties. Under the Civil Aviation (Air Travel Organisers Licensing) Regulations 2012 ("ATOL Regulations"), as from 30 April 2012, if you are an agent booking a flight or flight plus within the meaning of Article 24 of the ATOL Regulations for a consumer, you must either:
(1) Have your own ATOL and issue an ATOL Certificate to the consumer; or
(2) Act as an agent for a disclosed principal which is an ATOL holder or
(3) With the consumers authorisation, use the consumers credit or debit card to pay for the flight seat.
In accordance with these regulations, we have prepared an agency agreement for you to complete to assist you with compliance issues under these regulations. Please can you take the following steps:
1. Download the Agency Agreement here
2. Insert the date at the top of the agreement.
3. Complete the details of your agency in the heading, and the signature clause
4. Print out, sign and return to us either by post to Sales and Distribution, First Aviation Limited, Prospect House, Prospect Way, London Luton Airport, Bedfordshire LU2 9NU or scan and send by email to email@example.com
5. We will then sign the agreement and return it to you.