Adaaran 'Select' Meedhupparu Introduction
This island offers a range of facilities, ideal for those after some activity or relaxation. The idyllic sandy beaches play host to sports and watersports including snorkelling, windsurfing, sailing and fishing, whilst the Chavana Spa provides a touch of luxury and pampering with an extensive list of spa treatments. There is a wide range of cuisine on offer including Maldivian cuisine as well as Western, Eastern and fusion dishes. The restaurant serves delicious cuisine in traditional South Asian and Western styles. The island offers the chance to experience feeding Manta Rays in the early evening which is an experience not to be missed.
Adaaran 'Select' Meedhupparu Facilities
• Beach bungalow room for up to 3 adults consists of
• Double or twin beds
• Open-air and indoor showers and wc
• Tea/coffee-making facilities
• Safety deposit box
• Ceiling fan
• Beach towels
• Ceiling fan
• Partial sea view
• Pool table
• Beach volleyball
• Watersports including snorkelling, windsurfing, canoeing, catamarans, water-skiing
• Table tennis
• Beauty salon
• "Raa Atoll,Maldives,,,00 960 668 7700"
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Full board with buffet meals. Breakfast 7.30-9.30am. Lunch 12.30-2.30pm. Dinner 7.30-9.30pm. Snacks 10.30-11.30 am, afternoon tea 4pm-5pm, and midnight snacks 11pm-midnight.
• Drinks: Selected house brand alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks served by the glass 10am-midnight. Mineral water by the glass. Tea and coffee, selection of soft drinks and cordials.
• Activities: Tennis, gym, beach volleyball, badminton, table tennis, pool, steam bath, yoga classes, sauna, cookery classes.
• Please note: Diet soft drinks, fresh fruit juice, bottled and sparkling wine not included in all inclusive.
• Weekly evening entertainment
• Christmas and New Year gala meals included
• Swimming pool with 2 outdoor whirlpools
• 3 souvenir shops
• Gem shop
• Internet access
• Laundry service
• On-site artist
• Book exchange
• WiFi access available
• Spa & Holistic Treatments
• Sporting Activities
• 214 rooms
• Child age: 2-11 years
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
• Transfer: approx 40 mins by seaplane
Meals and Drinks
• Buffet-style restaurant
• Swim-up pool bar
• Grill bar
• Beach meals
• Sunset bar