db Seabank Resort & Spa Introduction
The db Seabank Resort and Spa is located just across from Malta's most popular and largest sandy beach, Mellieha Bay and is surrounded by typical Maltese countryside. The picturesque hillside village of Mellieha is under 2 kms away. The hotel prides itself on an exciting range of leisure facilities including a Spa area, full daily entertainment and activity programme, plus a hotel kid's club. You'll also be spoilt for choice with the variety of all-inclusive meal options here which include Mediterranean Italian, Asian, Brazilian and a Jungle themed family restaurant with adjoining soft play area. The hotel rooms here are smart, modern and comfortable and the family rooms are extremely spacious with a separate section from the main bedroom with two single beds, perfect for putting the little ones to bed while you enjoy a drink on the balcony. This is a great choice for a family-friendly Maltese All-Inclusive holiday that won't disappoint.
db Seabank Resort & Spa Facilities
• Hotel room for up to 4 adults consists of
• Twin beds or 1 double bed
• Sofa beds for 3rd and 4th persons
• Bath, shower and wc
• Satellite TV
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Safety deposit box
• FREE WiFi access
• Ceiling fan
• Balcony or terrace
• Sea view rooms (max 2 adults) Pool view rooms and Sole occupancy rooms available at a supplement.
• Family rooms (with two sleeping areas separated with a sliding door) for up to 4 adults available at a supplement
• Family rooms have either 1 King-size bed or twin beds in one section and twin beds in the second area. Both sections of the family room have satellite TV.
• Spa with treatments
• Table tennis
• Crazy golf
• Beach football
• Air-rifle shooting and archery (over 18's only)
• Steam bath
• Watersports on the beach
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Full board with buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner in main restaurant. Buffet dinner at a choice of 4 additional restaurants including Italian, Asian, Jungle family restaurant and Meditteranean. Part buffet/part waiter service dinner at Brazilian Churrasco (bbq meats) restaurant. Reservations required at additional restaurants. Selected snacks served 3-6pm.
• Drinks: Wine, beer, soft drinks and water served with lunch and dinner. Selected local spirits, beer, cocktails, soft drinks, tea and coffee served 10am - 11pm.
• Daily day and evening entertainment and activities
• £ Christmas and New Years Eve gala meals included
• £ Easter lunch gala meal included
• Swimming pool
• Heated indoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi
• FREE sunbeds and parasols
• Pool towels (refundable deposit payable)
• FREE WiFi access
• Gift shop
• Separate children's pool with small waterslides
• Hotel kids' club (4-12 years)
• Complimentaryroom upgrade, fruit and wine upon arrival.
• Please note that Honeymoon Extras are subject to availability and proof of marriage may be required in resort.
• Opposite the beach
• Main resort area: 2 kms (Mellieha village)
• 539 rooms
• Child age: 2-11 years
• Official rating: 4 star
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Buffet-style restaurant
• Mediterranean buffet-style restaurant
• Jungle themed family restaurant
• Asian buffet-style restaurant
• Brazilian part-buffet restaurant
• Italian restaurant
• Lobby/Terrace bar
• Pool bar