Seashells Resort at Suncrest Hotel Introduction
Commanding a superb seafront location, the Seashells Resort at Suncrest is an impressive hotel which will have undergone a smashing refurbishment of many bedrooms and some public areas in time for the 2015 season. It offers good standards of accommodation and comfort plus in addition to the striking sea views, you'll find a wide range of facilities and amenities to enjoy with a special focus on the younger members of the family. Children staying here will be thrilled to bits with their own splash pool plus a themed waterslide into another separate pool. Adults will be able to relax and soak up the warm Maltese sunshine around the spacious swimming pool or perhaps pamper themselves with a treatment at the well-equipped Spa. For those choosing the all-inclusive basis at this hotel then there is a great choice to be enjoyed with rich buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner plus a Maltese themed buffet restaurant and barbecue also on offer in the evenings. During the day snacks and sandwiches, and cooling ice-creams are also served and the main buffet restaurant also caters for children with their own choice of dishes.
Seashells Resort at Suncrest Hotel Facilities
• Hotel room for up to 3 adults consists of
• Twin beds or 1 double bed
• Extra bed
• Shower and wc
• Satellite TV
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Safety deposit box
• WiFi access
• Sole occupancy, Sole occupancy side sea view, Balcony rooms (max 3 adults), Side sea view, Sea view, Deluxe side sea view, Deluxe sea view, Family rooms (max 3 adults/1 child), Family rooms with sea view (max 3 adults/1 child), Suites (max 4 adults) and Sea view suites (max 4 adults) available at a supplement
• Spa with treatments
• Table tennis
• Squash court
• Watersports including windsurfing, jet-skis, water-skiing
• Turkish bath
• NB: Please note certain activities are located at the sister hotel, 150 metres away
• "Qawra Coast Road,Qawra,Malta,,00 356 21 577101"
All Inclusive means
• Upgrade to All Inclusive and receive:
• Meals: Full board with buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Weekly theme night.
• Selected snacks from 10.30am-11pm.
• Ice-cream 10.30am-11pm.
• Drinks: Selected locally produced alcoholic drinks including house wine, beer, spirits, selected cocktails, soft drinks, tea and coffee from selected bars 10am-11pm.
• Regular day and evening entertainment
• Seawater swimming pool
• Pool with waterslide
• FREE sunbeds and parasols
• Indoor heated swimming pool
• Internet and WiFi access
• Gift shop
• Separate children's pool
• On the seafront
• Centrally located
• Nearest beach: 500 metres (rocky)
• 452 rooms
• Lifts: 8
• Child age 2-11 years
• Official rating: 4 star
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Buffet-style restaurant
• Maltese buffet-style restaurant
• Snack bar
• Pool bar
• Lounge bar
• Board Upgrade Options
• Half Board Plus
• All Inclusive