Hyatt Zilara Cancun Introduction
The Hyatt Zilara (formally the Royal Cancun) brings a whole new level of service and facilities to the All Inclusive concept. This hotel is an all-suite, all inclusive Adults Only resort which is a perfect choice for a romantic getaway. The rooms are stunning and well-equipped with exquisite features such as an in-room Jacuzzi, high quality bed linen, and mahogany furniture. The generous All Inclusive package offers both buffet and a la carte meals, and sophisticated activities such as show cooking in the Pelicanos and Oriental restaurants and wine tasting. The decadent spa centre has a complete range of pampering treatments, all done overlooking the ocean. A new height of class in spectacular surroundings.
Hyatt Zilara Cancun Facilities
• Zilara Junior Suite consists of
• King Size or 2 double beds
• Twin showers & wc
• Hairdryer Magic box
• Iron & board
• Coffee making facilities
• Minibar & liquor cabinet system with beverages
• Satellite TV
• DVD/CD player
• WiFi access
• Safety deposit box
• Ceiling fan
• Premium Ocean View Junior Suite available at a supplement
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Full board with buffet or a la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner. 24-hr suite service. Snacks in VIP lounge served 24 hours.
• Drinks: Unlimited local and international alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks served by the glass 24 hours. (Vintage wines, cognacs and tequilas not included) Minibar in suite with water, liquor cabinet, beer, soft drink and selected spirits restocked daily.
• Active: Floodlit tennis court, volleyball, billiards, table tennis, gym, pilates. Non-motorized watersports including snorkelling, boogie boards and introductory diving
• Entertainment: Daytime entertainment including cooking and art classes. Evening entertainment including theme parties, live music and culture shows.
• Daytime entertainment including cooking and art classes
• Evening entertainment including them parties, live music and culture shows.
• New Years Eve and Easter gala meals included
• Swimming pools & outdoor hot Jacuzzi
• FREE WiFi access
• Honeymooners receive a bottle of sparkling wine in suite on arrival, special flower petals decoration on bed and sweetheart cake for two.
• Telephone no: 0052 998 881 5600
• Official rating: 5 star
• Adults only (minimum age 16)
Key Facts Notes
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
• On the beach
• Main resort: 1 km (Cancun)
Meals and Drinks
• International Spice Buffet-style & a la carte restaurant with show cooking
• Pelicanos Caribbean fusión restaurant a la carte
• Oriental gourmet a la carte restaurant sushi bar and tepanyaki table
• Mexican à la carte restaurant MariaMarie
• Tapas & pinchos restaurant
• Royal Coffee house
• 24 hours all inclusive lounge
• Swim up pool bar
• 24-hour suite service
• Spazul centre offering a range of treatments, hydrotherapy areas & temazcal
• Gourmet dining including Spanish tapas, Asian, Mexican-French and Caribbean fusion. Unique International haute cusine menus carefully selected each day by the Executive chef.
• Ocean view Mayan inspired Spa with traditional 'Temazcal' stone steam bath, Polish massage, rain waterfalls and whirlpools.
• Royal Junior suites are as standard and are all equipped with double Jacuzzi, mahogany furniture, LCD TV, marble bathroom, 'His 'n Hers' sinks and terrace.
• 24-hour room service