IBEROSTAR Founty Beach Hotel Introduction
Set in a beautiful beachfront location overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and surrounded by tropical gardens, the Iberostar Founty Beach offers a wonderful choice for a relaxing beach holiday. With direct access to the stretch of Agadir beach, the hotel is perfect for relaxing days in the sunshine or exploring the city of Agadir, being just one kilometre away. Offering high standards of accommodation as well as friendly service and Moroccan style touches, the hotel has a wonderful contemporary design. Spread over three modern style buildings, this high quality hotel prides itself on its varied entertainment, excellent facilities and attentive service. With fun-packed activities for the kids and a soothing beauty centre and spa too, this really is the ideal getaway.
IBEROSTAR Founty Beach Hotel Facilities
• Hotel room for up to 3 adults consists of
• Twin beds
• Foldaway 3rd bed
• Bath, shower and wc
• Satellite TV
• Safety deposit box (charge)
• Family rooms for up to 4 adults (max 2 adults/2 children), Side sea view, Sea view and Single rooms available at a supplement
• Spa with treatments
• Darts (over 18 years)
• Watersports available from on the beach
• 3 golf courses nearby 'Golf des Dunes' (27-hole courses), 'Golf du Soleil' (36-hole courses) and 'Royal Golf' 9 hole-course
• FREE shuttle bus to nearby horse-riding and to 'Golf du Soleil' and 'Golf des Dunes' golf courses (under separate management, provided by the golf courses)
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Full board in the main 'Mercure' restaurant. Snack bar 12 midday-3.30pm (buffet service) and 4pm-5pm (snack service). Theme restaurant (reservations required).
• Drinks: Locally produced hot drinks and soft drinks from selected bars 10am-midnight. Locally produced drinks and international alcoholic drinks 10am-midnight.
• Activities: Beach volleyball, basketball, football, gymnastics, aerobics, Oriental dance lessons. Tennis court (1 hour per person per day). Table tennis, French bowls, pool aerobics and water polo.
• Entertainment: Daily day and evening activities including sports activities. Shows twice a week. Dancing with live band 6 times a week. Dancing to records 6 times a week.
• Regular day and evening entertainment programme
• Daily entertainment shows
• Professional shows twice a week
• Live music 6 times a week
• Dancing 6 times a week
• Dancing lessons
• Golf: 3 golf courses nearby 'Golf des Dunes' (27-hole courses), 'Golf du Soleil' (36-hole courses) and "Royal Golf" 9 hole-course. FREE shuttle bus to 'Golf du Soleil' and 'Gold des Dunes' golf courses
• £ Christmas and New Year gala meals included
• 2 swimming pools (1 swimming pool is heated Nov-Mar)
• FREE sunbeds and parasols
• Private beach with sunbeds and parasols
• Indoor swimming pool
• Internet access
• FREE WiFi access in reception
• Laundry and dry cleaning service available
• 2 boutiques
• Shuttle bus to Golf courses 'Golf du Soleil' and 'Golf des Dunes'
• Moroccan lounge
• Separate children's pool
• Hotel mini club (4-12 years) including games and sports
• Hotel teens club (13-16 years, July-August) including sports and games
• FREE cot
• Complimentary room upgrade and flowers in room upon arrival.
• Please note that Honeymoon Extras are subject to availability and proof of marriage may be required in resort.
• On the beach
• Main resort area: 2.7 kms
• 470 bedrooms
• Lifts: 3 (main building)
• Child age: 2-12 years
• Official rating: 4 star
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Buffet-style restaurants
• Theme restaurant
• Dress code applies in restaurants
• Snack bar
• Lobby bar with live music
• Animation bar