Please select an origin airport
Please select a destination airport
Please enter the date you wish to depart
Please enter the date you wish to return
There must be one adult to accompany every infant on the booking
Please enter a valid date in the format dd/mm/yyyy.
Please select where you wish to travel to.
Please enter a valid date at least one day after the Departure Date.
Please select where you would like to book accommodation.
There has been an error validating your search, please try again.
There has been an error submitting your search, please try again.
Holiday Concierge is an exclusive and completely free service that allows us to share our expert knowledge of resorts to help you plan your trip and answer any questions you have about your chosen destination. From special requests such as room requests, to booking a table at your favourite restaurant, to letting you know where the best beaches are – even the best place to buy groceries – the Holiday Concierge team are on hand to help.
Maybe you’re celebrating a special occasion and would like advice and assistance with planning something extra as a surprise. Perhaps you’d like some pointers on memorable sunset walks or even where the best golf courses are. Just let our Holiday Concierge Team know. We want you to get the most out of your time away and recognise that it’s often the small details that can really make a difference.
‘We have never had such a personal service when booking a holiday, you made my husband’s 50th birthday extra special from the cava on arrival to the private table you arranged at the hotel in the a la carte restaurant – It was a holiday to remember for all the right reasons, thanks to you!’ - Mrs Tindall
Whatever your question or query, let us know. Our Holiday Concierge team have years of experience between them and excellent local knowledge. There are plenty of ways to get in touch. You can drop us a line by email at email@example.com.
So, why not get in touch with Holiday Concierge and let us help you plan a holiday to remember.
What to expect when you’re in Resort
Many of our customers have told us that the traditional “Rep” service of having set meeting times in hotels are not always convenient, especially if it means cutting short your long-awaited holiday plans to return from the beach or resort to get back to the hotel in time. Customers have also found that, thanks to new technology, there are easier and more convenient ways to get in touch at a time and in a way that suits them. We’ve taken this on board so we will be offering you:
• Destination Airport Meet & Greet – Our Airport Hosts (or a representative from our appointed transfer company) will be on hand to support and assist you on your arrival.
• Transfers – If you have a transfer included or have chosen one of our transfer options, we will contact you before you go with all your arrival and departure instructions
• In Resort – As mentioned above, we’ve listened to our customers and made some changes. So, whilst you won’t find us inviting you to a “welcome meeting” or having set visiting times in hotels, we have introduced even more convenient ways for you to keep in touch.
• Contact – When you arrive, we’ll let you know how you can get in touch if you need us. Our Destination Hosts have iPads so in addition to contacting us by phone, you can Skype, FaceTime, email or message – 24hrs a day, seven days a week. We’ll also provide you with this information before your holiday starts.
• If you can’t find what you need, or in the event of an emergency, please contact our Customer Operations Team on: +44 (0) 208 695 4141. We’re here for you 24hrs a day.