Auramar Hotel Introduction
This popular hotel is situated on a headland overlooking the ocean providing wonderful sea views from the pool area. It is only a few minutes stroll from the beach down a path. The Oura area of Albufeira is nearby offering a vast array of shops, cafés, restaurants and lively bars. NB. steps: not suitable for the less mobile.
Auramar Hotel Facilities
• Hotel room for up to 3 adults consists of
• Twin beds
• Pull out bed
• Bath and shower and wc
• Safety deposit box*
• Sea view
• Sole occupancy rooms available (winter months only - 01 Nov-30 April)
• *Local charge applies
• Pool table
• Games room
• 2 tennis courts
• Watersports available on the beach (under separate management)
All Inclusive means
• Upgrade to All Inclusive and receive
• Meals: Full board with buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snacks at selected bars from 11am-5pm and 10-11pm. Unlimited ice-cream by the scoop from 11am-5pm.
• Drinks: Unlimited locally produced alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, mineral water, tea and coffee at selected bars from 11am-11pm.
• Activities: Tennis twice a week (refundable deposit for racquets and balls), table tennis, minigolf (refundable deposit), darts, aerobics, small gym, volleyball and boules.
• Regular evening entertainment
• Folklore show
• £ Christmas and New Year gala meals included
• Swimming pool
• Heated indoor pool
• Sunbeds and parasols
• WiFi access
• TV area
• FREE shuttle bus to resort (3 times daily, 6 days a week)
• Separate children's pool
• Hotel kids' club (2 - 11 years - operates May-October)
• FREE cots
• Complimentary wine and fruit in room on arrival.
• Please note that Honeymoon Extras are subject to availability and proof of marriage may be required in resort.
• On the beach
• Main resort area: 680 metres
• 287 rooms
• Child age: 2-12 years
• Official rating: 3 star
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Buffet-style restaurant
• Dress code applies
• Pool bar
• Cocktail bar with entertainment
• Board upgrade options
• Half Board
• All Inclusive